References in periodicals archive ?
While "multi-buyers" can be an effective strategy, there is a better way to spend your limited dollars.
(2006) studied a two-level supply chain with single-manufacturer and multi-buyers and incorporating the procurement decision; however, the manufacturer is considered to be a single machine and every buyer orders a unique product.
Some researchers extended it to cover single-vendor and multi-buyer problems (SVMB).
In Table 2 there are two other lists: Catalog Requests consist of the results from sending the catalog to those who have asked for one during the current year's operation, and Multi-Buyers, which consists of the names of those that have purchased more than once.
Whether you're mailing 10 letters to cross-sell to your best customers, 50 cards to convert first-time buyers to multi-buyers, or thousands of pieces to ferret out qualified prospects, it's all direct mail--as long as it's measurable and accountable.
For example, if you've assigned a higher priority to continuation lists, the continuation lists have a much better chance of being successful because they get assigned all multi-buyers when matches against test lists occur.
The easiest solution is to assign an equal priority to all outside lists so that the multi-buyers are equitably distributed to each list.
Second, upselling and cross-selling efforts not only increase average order size, but also help retain customers by turning single-buyers into multi-buyers and upping their involvement with the company.
* Solid multi-buyers who buy regularly from your catalog.
However, this recent transaction does qualify them as multi-buyers - a quality worth investigating.
White admits that in the early days all the catalogers were chasing multi-buyers, whereupon we were "hitting a wall in terms of universes we could supply," since they were mailing the same number of names every time.
It's better to convert as many people as possible into multi-buyers today than to watch their response rates drop by half each year!
Financial browser ?
- MSCI Europe Index
- MSCI World Index
- Multibank Holding Company
- Multibuyer policy
- Multicoded City
- Multicurrency clause
- Multi-Currency Line of Credit
- Multicurrency loans
- Multi-Discipline Account
- multi-employer agreement
- Multifactor CAPM
- Multifamily Loan
- Multifamily loans
- multifamily residential property
- Multi-Fibre Arrangement
- Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency
- multilateral netting
- Multilateral netting system
- Multilateral Steel Agreement
- multilateral trade
- multi-level marketing
- multimaturity bond
- multinational company
- Multinational corporation
- multinational enterprise , multinational company
- Multinational netting
- Multinational restructuring
Full browser ?
- Multi-Blinking Jammer
- Multi-Block Partial Least Squares
- Multi-Block Read
- Multi-Block Synchronization
- Multi-Bore Restriction Orifice
- Multi-Bran Chex
- Multi-Branch-Point Model
- Multi-Brand Remote
- Multi-Breed Evaluation
- Multi-Buoy Mooring
- Multi-Bus Adapter
- Multi-Buyer Policies
- Multi-Buyer Policy
- Multi-byte character set
- Multi-Byte Extension
- Multi-Cable Transit
- Multi-Camera Field Production
- Multi-campus Research Unit
- Multi-Canister Overpack
- Multi-Carrier Allocation
- Multi-Carrier Base Transceiver Station
- Multi-Carrier Burst Contention
- Multi-Carrier Cabinet
- Multi-carrier code division multiple access
- Multi-Carrier Code-Division Multiplexing
- Multi-Carrier Delay Diversity Modulation
- Multi-Carrier Direct Sequence Code Division Multiple Access
- Multi-Carrier Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum
- Multi-Carrier Energy System
- Multi-Carrier Entry Point
- Multi-carrier Flexible Radio Module
- Multi-Carrier Frequency Hopping
- Multi-Carrier Joint Demodulation
- Multi-Carrier Modulation
- Multi-Carrier On-Off Keying
- Multi-Carrier Power Amplifier
- Multi-Carrier Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- Multi-Carrier Residue-Division Multiplexing
- Multi-Carrier Spread Spectrum
- Multi-Carrier Spread-Spectrum
- Multi-Carrier Successive Interference Cancellation
- Multi-Carrier Traffic Allocation
- Multi-Carrier Ultra-Wideband