References in periodicals archive ?
35) MTAA accompanied this transformation by financing industrial and commercial activities and tourist infrastructures, as well as farmers and agricultural cooperatives (see Fig.
The economic and institutional context influenced the configuration of the MTAA stockholders, which comprised the Treasury, the regional government, and the three major local banks.
Inclusion in a regional network enabled MTAA to gather information about a person's wealth and character (see Fig.
However, although local sources of information were exploited to investigate the applicants' creditworthiness, information asymmetries evidently remained quite high, because MTAA resorted extensively to collaterals.
For this reason, the board of directors maintained, in the case of small enterprises with rudimentary or even nonexistent accounting, the MTAA officers took care to verify that "substantial"--rather than formal--requirements such as the applicant's quality and attitude, the investment project, and the collateral offered were met.
42) The assessment procedure was also affected by the firms' attitude toward the MTAA investigations, which was often characterized by a lack of cooperation.
45) MTAA encountered numerous difficulties in finding qualified personnel with professional backgrounds in banking, and ideally speaking both German and Italian, although some technical assistance was provided by Assireme, the association grouping all Mediocrediti regionali.
50) Given the public role of MTAA and the strong presence of the Treasury and the regional government among its stockholders, the priority of employment creation was certainly a factor that weighed heavily on lending decisions and sometimes led to underestimation of technical-economic aspects, especially in the case of loans to larger firms.
The facility is believed to be worth as much as $8 million if MTAA can properly utilize the property.
The restructuring of the company is still in the preliminary stages and is contingent upon MTAA being able to settle a majority of its debt with its current creditors.
has come to the conclusion that MTAA is so fraught with liabilities, both disclosed and undisclosed, that it would not be in the best interest of either bona fide shareholders of MaxMusic or MTAA to complete this merger.
common stock to any shareholders of MTAA who purchased stock from the period of Feb.
Financial browser ?
- moving average
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence
- Moving Average Ribbon
- Moving Expense Deduction
- Moving Expenses
- Moving Insurance
- Moving Shot
- Mozambican Escudo
- Mozambican Metica
- MSCI EM EMEA Index
- MSCI Europe Index
- MSCI World Index
- Multibank Holding Company
- Multibuyer policy
- Multicoded City
- Multicurrency clause
- Multi-Currency Line of Credit
- Multicurrency loans
- Multi-Discipline Account
- multi-employer agreement
Full browser ?
- MTA Authorization Records In DNS
- MTA SZTAKI
- MTAC Issue Tracking System