References in periodicals archive ?
The Utusan Group, which publishes Utusan Malaysia and Kosmo!, is currently on PN17 status on the Malaysian Stock Exchange after failing to pay an outstanding debt of nearly RM1.2 million to two banks.
Malaysian daily The Star said that Revenue Group Bhd expects to raise 20.61 million ringgit ($5.17 million) from its IPO at Bursa Malaysia Berhad, the Malaysian stock exchange, and will utilise the proceeds on several different fronts.
In a filing to the Malaysian stock exchange on Wednesday, AirAsia Berhad denied accusations and contentions, saying that it believes that "these trumped up accusations are baseless and motivated by considerations that as yet remain unknown".
Malaysian Stock Exchange or known as Bursa Malaysia Berhad was established in 1964 and it is still considered as a developing and yet vulnerable stock market.
'We will take PAA (Philippines Air Asia) into the black by end-2017 on double-digit topline growth and a lower cost base from a more efficient fleet and keeping staff costs to below 10 percent of revenue,' Fernandes said in the company's latest report disclosed to the Malaysian Stock Exchange.
Details of the construction were announced by Eversendai in a statement to the Malaysian stock exchange in March last year.
* Multi-Color Corporation (MCC) has acquired a 90% controlling interest in Super Enterprise Holdings Berhad (Super Label) publically listed on the Malaysian stock exchange. MCC will acquire the minority interest and subsequently delist Super Label.
The DMCC concept followed the Bursa Suq Al Sila, set up by the Malaysian stock exchange in Kuala Lumpur as early as in 2009 to serve as an Islamic commodity trading platform for crude palm oil, an initiative spearheaded by the Malaysia International Islamic Finance Center and a world's first at that time.
In a statement to Bursa Malaysia (the Malaysian stock exchange), responding to press reports that the proposed mega merger of CIMB Group Holdings Berhad, RHB Capital Berhad and Malaysia Building Society Berhad (MBSB) is off, CIMB Investment Bank reported that 'the parties are still in discussions with respect to the above said proposed mega merger ("Proposed Merger").
When the Malaysian stock exchange last week barred the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) from voting on a plan to merge CIMB Group Holdings, RHB Capital and Malaysia Building Society Bhd (MBSB) due to the state pension fund's majority ownership in the three lenders, the spotlight was suddenly thrown onto secondary shareholders.
Malaysia Airline System suspended on Friday the trading of the company's shares on the Malaysian Stock Exchange as part of the restructuring plan of the air carrier that was financially hit by two air tragedies in March and July 2014.
Financial browser ?
- Majority shareholder
- Majority Stake
- majority stockholder
- majority voting
- majority-owned subsidiary
- Make a market
- Make It Rain
- Make Whole Call Provision
- Make whole provision
- make-or-buy decision
- make-whole call provision
- making a line
- Making delivery
- Malagasy Ariary
- Malagasy Franc
- Malawian Kwacha
- Malawian Pound
- Malayong bayan
- Malayong lungsod
- Malaysia Commodity Exchange
- Malaysian Stock Exchange
- Maldivian Rufiyaa
- Male Chauvinism
- Male Chauvinist
- Malian Franc
- Malicious Obedience
- Maloney Act
- Maltese Lira
- Maltese Scudo
- Malthus, Thomas
- Managed account
- Managed Currency
- managed earnings
- Managed float
- Managed Futures
- Managed Futures Account
- Managed Money
- management accounting
- management agreement
- management audit
- management buy-in
- Management buying
Full browser ?
- Malaysian ringgit
- Malaysian ringgit
- Malaysian Rubber Board
- Malaysian Rubber Development Corporation
- Malaysian Rubber Exchange and Licensing Board
- Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council
- Malaysian Rubber Producers' Research Association
- Malaysian Rubber Products Manufacturers' Association
- Malaysian Rubber Research and Development Board
- Malaysian Scholars Foundation
- Malaysian Science and Technology Information Centre
- Malaysian Scientific Association
- Malaysian SEARCA Fellows Association
- Malaysian Securities Commission
- Malaysian Singapore Brunei Cultural Association
- Malaysian Small Animal Veterinary Association
- Malaysian Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Malaysian Society for Occupational Safety and Health
- Malaysian Society for Occupational, Safety and Health
- Malaysian Society for Quality in Health
- Malaysian Society for Training and Development
- Malaysian Society of Allergy and Immunology
- Malaysian Society of Financial Analysts
- Malaysian Society of Interior Designers
- Malaysian Society of Lifestyle Medicine
- Malaysian Society of Parasitology and Tropical Medicine
- Malaysian Society of Rheumatology
- Malaysian Sociological Research Institute
- Malaysian Software Testing Board
- Malaysian Steel Structure Association
- Malaysian Stock Exchange
- Malaysian Student Leaders Summit
- Malaysian Subregion
- Malaysian Tapir
- Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme
- Malaysian Technical Standards Forum Bhd.
- Malaysian Technology Development Corporation
- Malaysian Tenpin Bowling Congress
- Malaysian Textile and Apparel Centre
- Malaysian Textile Manufacturers Association
- Malaysian Timber Certification Council
- Malaysian Timber Certification Scheme
- Malaysian Timber Council
- Malaysian Timber Industry
- Malaysian Timber Industry Board
- Malaysian Tin Products Manufacturers' Association
- Malaysian Trades Union Congress
- Malaysian Treatment Access and Advocacy Group
- Malaysian United Sikh Students
- Malaysian Universities Transport Research Forum
- Malaysian University Consortium for Environment and Development
- Malaysian University English Test
- Malaysian Urological Association
- Malaysian Venture Capital Association
- Malaysian Volleyball Association
- Malaysian Volunteer Fire and Rescue Association
- Malaysian Water Association
- Malaysian Women in Ministry and Theology
- Malaysian Wood Industries Association
- Malaysian Wood Moulding and Joinery Council
- Malaysian World Fertility Survey