References in periodicals archive ?
The MoU mandates Korea Exchange Bank to host an annual business seminar to create awareness among Korean investors about the prospects in the Middle East and Jafza's role as a facilitator to reach and serve the regional markets at the fastest pace.
Korea Exchange President Lee Kang Won was cited by Chosun Ilbo as saying the bank plans to try to attract Chinese investors if China's current crisis over severe acute respiratory syndrome, or SARS, begins to settle down.
The new partnership will allow such companies to receive won-denominated loans from the Korea Exchange Bank with guarantees issued by Hiroshima Bank.
The merger of Hana Bank and Korea Exchange Bank could happen soon, as blocks to the merger have irritated regulators.
The State Committee of Uzbekistan for privatization, demonopolization and development of competition held a meeting with delegation of the Korea Exchange (KRX), headed by its chairman Kyungsoo Choi, the Committee's press service reported.
15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- S&P Dow Jones Indices announced today that it has signed a memorandum of understanding ("MOU") with the Korea Exchange ("KRX") for the collaboration in global marketing and sales of the KRX indices, including the KOSPI200 - the flagship index of the KRX.
After a thorough review of the contract, we will decide whether to sign the deal or not," Samsung told the Korea Exchange in a filing.
Samsung said in a filing to the Korea Exchange that it had received an official notification of award for a part of the Skikda Refinery Project from Algeria's Sonatrach
has listed its KODEX Japan ETF on Seoul's Korea Exchange, providing South Korean investors with easy access to the Japanese stock market, Samsung Investment and the two exchanges said Wednesday.
6 billion of debt, main lender Korea Exchange Bank said last month.
South Korea's National Assembly Speaker Lee Man Sup will propose that South and North Korea exchange visits in the future by their respective parliamentary delegations, the official said.
South Korea's fragile stock market was battered by concerns over the country's largest conglomerate Friday following the announcement of emergency funding to Hyundai Construction and Engineering by its main creditor Korea Exchange Bank, reports Yonhap.
Financial browser ?
- Kofi Annan
- Kokumin kai hoken
- Kokumin kai nenkin
- Kommanditgesellschaft auf Aktien
- Kondratief cycle
- Kondratieff Wave
- Kondratiev Wave
- Korea Exchange
- Korea Stock Exchange
- Korean Composite Stock Price Indexes
- Korean Yen
- KOSPI 200
- Krajina Dinar
Full browser ?
- Korea Economic Research Institute
- Korea Education Research Information Service
- Korea Electric Power Corporation
- Korea Electric Power Data Network Co, Ltd
- Korea Electric Power Industry Code
- Korea Electric Power Research Institute
- Korea Electric Research Institute
- Korea Electric Terminal Co., Ltd.
- Korea Electric Testing Institute
- Korea Electric Traffic Co., Ltd.
- Korea Electrical Contractors Association
- Korea Electrical Engineering and Science Research Institute
- Korea Electrical Manufacturers Cooperative
- Korea Electromagnetic Engineering Society
- Korea Electronic Parts Equipment Show
- Korea Electronic Payment Industry Association
- Korea Electronics Show
- Korea Electronics Technology Institute
- Korea Electrotechnology Research Institute
- Korea Embedded Linux Project
- Korea Employment Promotion Agency for the Disabled
- Korea Energy Economics Institute
- Korea Energy Management Corporation
- Korea Engineering and Consulting Association
- Korea Enhanced Observing Period
- Korea Enterprise Data Co., Ltd
- Korea Environmental Labelling Association
- Korea Environmental Preservation Association
- Korea Esperanto-Junularo
- Korea Evangelical Holiness Church
- Korea Exchange
- Korea Exchange Bank
- Korea Exhibition Organizers Association
- Korea Export Insurance Corporation
- Korea Exposure and Education Program
- Korea Extreme Sports Association
- Korea Facility Management Association
- Korea Fair Trade Commission
- Korea Far Infrared Association
- Korea Federation of Advertising Associations
- Korea Federation of Banks
- Korea Federation of Furniture Industry Cooperatives
- Korea Federation of Small and Medium Business
- Korea Federation of Teachers' Associations
- Korea Federation of Textile Industries
- Korea Film Commission Network
- Korea Financial Planner Association
- Korea Financial Telecommunications and Clearings Institute
- Korea Fire Equipment Inspection Corporation
- Korea Fire Fighting Corporation
- Korea Fishing Tackle Service
- Korea Fixed Income Research Institute
- Korea Food & Drug Administration
- Korea Food for the Hungry International
- Korea Food Research Institute
- Korea Foods Industry Association
- Korea Football Association
- Korea Foreign Trade Association
- Korea Forest Service
- Korea Foundation for Advanced Studies
- Korea Foundation for Asian Culture Exchange