References in periodicals archive ?
Kampung Mulia is home and way station to the fishermen who trek out to the ocean several times a week.
Chapter 2 provides a handy discussion of the theoretical issues related to conceptualisations of modernity that inform the approach and analysis of the study while Chapter 3 is a discussion of the historical and institutional aspects of Malaysian economy, society, culture and state policies and programmes (such as Vision 2020) which offers a good background for the understanding of the cultural politics that underlie the Kampung Serani conflict.
It also discusses Kampung Kituau as the site for the study, and explains the research methods used.
In Chapter 4, Goebel argues that many of the individuals in the kampung had a choice about what language to use (Indonesian, ngoko or krama Javanese), and thus he argues that the non-Javanese use of Javanese was related to the frequency of interactions in the ward (p.
The tombstones found in Kampung Pande, on the other hand, range from the 10th century to the 15th century.
Kahn's 'other Malays' are the early 20th Century industrious, urban and mobile merchants who challenge the trope of the backward and lazy kampung dweller.
Kampung Boy contains cartoon nudity (no genitals), and is recommended for junior high and high school collections.
Maps of Terengganu and Kuala Terengganu appear in the first section of the book, but unfortunately they do not show key places that are highlighted in this section, such as Pulau Babi or Kampung Tirok.
41) Thi s new settlement of Kampung Melayu was to be the focus of Makassar's Malay life for some 300 years, while its physical location between mestizo European, Chinese and Bugis quarters epitomised the role of the community in both trade and politics.
VESB will undertake the construction of two blocks of 372 units of serviced apartments and nine units of shoplots for Lembaga Tabung Amanah Warisan Negeri Terengganu in Kampung Ladang Tanjung.
Two great friends, Ketua Kampung Ahmad Sahari, a fisherman, and Sim Kwang Yang (known almost universally as SKY), a writer and MP, sat down together twenty years ago, for their last chat together.
On February 9, 2013, at least 200 men led by Sultan Kiram's brother Rajah Mudah Agbimuddin Kiram landed in Kampung Tanduo, Lahad Datu to reclaim Sabah.
Financial browser ?
- just compensation
- Just In Case
- Just In Time
- just title
- Justified price
- Just-in-time inventory systems
- just-in-time system
- Kabuki Dance
- kabushiki kaisha
- Kafalah bi al-Thaman
- Kagi Chart
- Kamikaze Pricing
- Kansas City Board of Trade
- Karachi Inter Bank Offered Rate
- Karachi Stock Exchange
- Karaniwang bayan
- Karl Marx
- Kaspar Villger
Full browser ?
- Kamprad, Ingvar
- Kampuchea Krom National Liberation Front
- Kampuchean Federation of Trade Unions
- Kampuchean National United Front for National Salvation
- Kampuchean United Front for National Salvation
- Kampung Baru Medical Center
- Kampyle of Eudoxus
- Kamra Avionics and Radar Factory
- Kamrah Institute of Information Technology
- Kamskoe Uste
- Kamsky Avtomobilny Zavod
- Kamtschatka peninsula
- Kamtz, Ludwig Friedrich
- Kämtz, Ludwig Friedrich