References in periodicals archive ?
The connection of a KES to the power supply system of the building will give an opportunity to regulate (equalize) the load schedule of the building, namely, during the hours of load decay the KES will operate as an electric power consumer, and at peak hours as a generator that will allow the building to be used as a consumer load regulator.
KES systems match an employee's inquiry with the most appropriate expert.
Tom Arbuthnott, outreach co-ordinator at KES, said: "It's wonderful to see so many schools taking part in this activity and I hope that their pupils have benefited from the extra stretch and challenge provided by it.
Last month, ALJ unveiled it had agreed to sell KES to the Optima Acquisitions LLC portfolio firm for USD112.
5 December 2012 - US steel processing specialist Optima Specialty Steel Inc has received clearance under the Hart-Scott-Rodino (HSR) act to buy bar flats producer KES Acquisition Co from ALJ Regional Holdings Inc (PINK:ALJJ), the latter said.
Luckily for the Ruisi family, help was at hand, as KES runs an assisted places scheme, where talented students from less well-off backgrounds receive financial help Places on the scheme are awarded to successful candidates whose parents could not otherwise afford to send their son to the school, and there are currently 35 Year 7 boys on an assisted place.
WARWICK School's U14A team won the County Cricket Championship in a nail biting nal against KES Birmingham.
M2 EQUITYBITES-November 20, 2012-ALJ Regional to offload KES unit to Optima Specialty Steel(C)2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS http://www.
20 November 2012 a[euro]" US-based ALJ Regional Holdings Inc (PINK:ALJJ) announced it had agreed to divest its majority-owned bar flats producing unit KES Acquisition Co to Optima Specialty Steel Inc for USD112.
The Federal Antimonopoly Service has delayed its response to a request for merger between GEH and KES until the end of the year.
Financial browser ?
- Kazakhistani Tenge
- KDD Corp
- Keepwell Agreement
- Keizai Doyukai
- Keltner Channel
- Ken Lay
- Kenyan Shilling
- Keogh plan
- key account management
- Key Currency
- Key Date
- Key Employee
- Key industry
- Key man
- Key Man Insurance
- Key Performance Indicators
- Key Rate
- key tenant
- Keynes, John Maynard
- Keynesian economics
- Kha Yaing
Full browser ?
- Kerukunan Keluarga Bima-Dompu
- Kerukunan Keluarga Sulawesi Selatan
- Kerwin, Joseph Peter
- Kerzhentsev, Platon
- Kerzhentsev, Platon Mikhailovich
- Kerzner Marine Foundation
- Kerzon line
- Kes Internet Support Society
- Kesatuan Aksi Mahasiswa Indonesia
- Kesatuan Aksi Mahasiswa Muslim Indonesia
- Kesatuan Aksi Pelajar Muslim Indonesia
- Kesatuan Anak Medan Pecinta Ayam Kinantan Fans Club
- Kesatuan Guru Melayu Malaysia Barat
- Kesatuan Mahasiswa Hindu Dharma Indonesia
- Kesatuan Olahraga Amatur Malaysia
- Kesatuan Pelajar Islam Johor
- Kesatuan Pelaksana Pengaman Pelabuhan
- Kesatuan Pemangkuan Hutan
- Kesavan Institute of Information and Knowledge Management
- Kesennuma, Miyagi
- Kesey, Ken