References in periodicals archive ?
The Bank of Taiwan has today announced on its website today that the first batch of Tokyo 2020 Olympic commemorative coins produced by the Japan Mint are now available for a pre-order lottery.
In this connection, by exchanging opinions with an incorporated administrative agency Japan Mint Bureau the Company was able to extend its knowledge of silver analysis methods.
Japan Mint will make 500 million 2 taka coins for the South Asian country starting early next year.
Meanwhile, the Tokyo Bureau of Japan Mint of The Government of Japan printed a 1,000 Rupee Silver Coin to commemorate the 60th Anniversary of the establishment of Diplomatic Relations between Japan and Sri Lanka, the Sri Lankan embassy in Tokyo said.
Tokyo, Jan 19, 2011 - (JCN Newswire) - Tanaka Kikinzoku Kogyo K.K.(1) will begin a joint development of silver analysis technology with Japan Mint, an Incorporated Administrative Agency in Japan.
The duration of the joint development is scheduled to be one year, and each of Tanaka Kikinzoku Kogyo and Japan Mint will aim to obtain ISO/IEC17025:2005(3) certification for the silver analysis technology they develop respectively, alternatively try to reach the required technological level by the end of 2013.
Meanwhile, Japan Mint uses a method (potentiometric titration) for measuring silver itself by dissolving silver with nitric acid and titrating this using a sodium chloride solution in accordance with JIS H 6311(7).
The Japan Mint began a lottery in March after 600,000 coin collectors placed orders for the 100,000 commemorative coins released to celebrate the 175th anniversary of Ryoma's birth.
The 17 coins were identified as fakes by the Japan Mint after they were found by the Tokyo Customs, according to the official.
Japan Mint to offer coin sets to mark 35th anniversary of 'Doraemon'
OSAKA - Japan Mint in Osaka said Tuesday it will accept mail orders from July 21 through Aug.
Japan Mint, an independent administrative body, will sell 60,000 sets for 13,000 yen each on a first come, first served basis.
Financial browser ?
- Jamaica Accord
- Jamaican Dollar
- Jamaican Pound
- James Goodfellow
- James Tobin
- James Wolfensohn
- Janitor Life Insurance
- January Barometer
- January Dinar
- January effect
- January indicator
- Japan Bank for International Cooperation
- Japan Business Federation
- Japan Corporate Program
- Japan Defense Agency
- Japan Development Bank
- Japan Export Information Center
- Japan External Trade Organization
- Japan Federation of Economic Organizations
- Japan Inc.
- Japan International Cooperation Agency
- Japan Local Government Bond Association
- Japan Mint
- Japan Special Fund
- Japanese Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation System
- Japanese Auction
- Japanese Bankers Association
- Japanese Civil Service Exam
- Japanese Government Bond
- Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Japanese Ministry of Defense
- Japanese Miracle
- Japanese Yen
- Jarrow Turnbull Model
- Jay Gould
- J-curve effect
- Jean-Claude Trichet
- Jefferson Nickel
- Jeffrey K. Skilling
- Jekyll and Hyde
- Jemaah Islamiah
- Jennifer Lopez
Full browser ?
- Japan Meat Market Whosaler's Association
- Japan Medical Abstracts Society
- Japan Medical and Health Tourism Center
- Japan Medical Aromatherapy Association
- Japan Medical Association
- Japan Medical Association Center for Clinical Trials
- Japan Medical Association Journal
- Japan Medical Association Research Institute
- Japan Medical Database
- Japan Medical Devices Manufacturers Association
- Japan Medical Dynamic Marketing
- Japan Medical Esthetic Association
- Japan Medical Forum
- Japan Medical Laser Association
- Japan Medical Library Association
- Japan Medical Marijuana Association
- Japan Medical Materials
- Japan Medical Team for Disaster Relief
- Japan medlar
- Japan Merchandising Rights Association
- Japan Metal Bulletin
- Japan Metal Gasket
- Japan Metal Stamping Association
- Japan Metals & Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Japan Meteorological Business Support Center
- Japan Milk Vegetable Co., Ltd.
- Japan Mine Action Service
- Japan Mining Industry Association
- Japan Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare
- Japan Minka Revival Association
- Japan Mint
- Japan Model United Nations
- Japan Model United Nations Society
- Japan Modern Theatrical Actors Association
- Japan Monopoly Association
- Japan Motor Industrial Federation
- Japan Motor Terminal Co., Ltd.
- Japan Motor-Racing Industry Association
- Japan Motorcycle Accessories Association
- Japan Mountain Guides Association
- Japan Mouse Clinic
- Japan Multi-Payment Network Management Organization
- Japan Multimedia Forum
- Japan Multiple Births Association
- Japan Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Japan Museum Management Academy
- Japan Music and Computer Science Society
- Japan Music-Drama Society
- Japan Muslim Association
- Japan Nagoya Mission
- Japan Nagoya Mission Alumni
- Japan Nailist Association
- Japan National Committee for Pacific Economic Cooperation
- Japan National Foundation Day
- Japan National Institute of Polar Research
- Japan National Laboratory Accreditation
- Japan National Oil Company
- Japan National Press Club
- Japan National Railway
- Japan National Railway Settlement Corporation
- Japan National Student Association