References in periodicals archive ?
All this can be called an understatement from only oneperson, Quinton ``Rampage'' Jackson, as he says he has been waiting to step into the Octagon since he was first informed he was one of the UFC's newest acquisitions and its best to date.
Over a career spanning 25 years, appraiser Deborah Jackson has worked for some of the world's biggest businesses and financial institutions.
A stunning piece of detective work this year by Holly Jackson, a doctoral student of English at Brandeis University, revealed that based on superficial evidence [a photograph] and wrongheaded assumptions [that Kelley-Hawkins was a light-skinned black "passing" for white, an obsession of that era] scholars incorrectly assumed the author's racial identity.
For Jackson, it is an opportunity to innovate and expand into something better.
The Passions of Andrew Jackson, by Andrew Burstein, New York: Vintage, 320 pages
On a brisk winter night, Eric Jackson and his partner sat in an unmarked patrol car and watched as four black males in their 20s driving a stolen car wheeled past them, stopping to talk to two drug dealers Jackson and his partner had under surveillance.
His former colleagues, he thought, had written their memoirs, and they had said their piece about Roosevelt; now Jackson wanted to weigh in with a balanced, honest recollection, a candid portrait of the man who had nominated him to the high court.
THE VII USA INTERNATIONAL BALLET competition--June 15-30 in Jackson, Mississippi--rarely elicits the query these days of "Why in the world in Jackson?
You know, Dietrich," he said with a casualness he didn't feel, "Donald Jackson would like to handwrite and illuminate the Bible and wonders if we would support him.
Corporate America has kept hope alive for Jesse Jackson.
A laboratory-based ARD surveillance program was initiated at Fort Gordon, Georgia, where advanced individual training was heavily populated with Fort Jackson soldiers.
James Jackson, then, has focused on the kind of city that grew most rapidly in the peak period of industrialization on the continent, creating a large, polluted industrial center from a small town whose population grew from about 10,000 to nearly 150,000 in 60 years (1853-1914).
Financial browser ?
- Istihqaq al-Ribh
- Itaewon District
- Italian Derivatives Market
- Italian Exchange
- Italian Stock Exchange
- itemized deduction
- Itemized Deductions
- Itemized Statement
- Itinerant Worker
- Itsehallinnollinen maakunta
- Ittifaq Dhimni
- Ivan F. Boesky
- J Curve
- J-1 Visa
- Jack Grubman
- Jakarta Stock Exchange
- Jamaica Accord
- Jamaican Dollar
- Jamaican Pound
- James Goodfellow
- James Tobin
- James Wolfensohn
- Janitor Life Insurance
- January Barometer
- January Dinar
- January effect
- January indicator
- Japan Bank for International Cooperation
- Japan Business Federation
- Japan Corporate Program
- Japan Defense Agency
- Japan Development Bank
- Japan Export Information Center
- Japan External Trade Organization
- Japan Federation of Economic Organizations
- Japan Inc.
Full browser ?
- Jacksboro High School
- Jacksboro Independent School District
- Jackson 5
- Jackson Academy of Applied Technology
- Jackson Administration
- Jackson Administration
- Jackson Amateur Radio Club
- Jackson and Pollock
- Jackson and Tull
- Jackson Andrew
- Jackson anterior commissure laryngoscope
- Jackson approximation forceps
- Jackson Area Association of Realtors
- Jackson Area Beekeepers Association
- Jackson Area Community Bands Inc
- Jackson Area Comprehensive Transportation Study
- Jackson Area Manufacturers Association
- Jackson Baptist Church
- Jackson Bottom Wetlands Preserve
- Jackson broad staple forceps
- Jackson Brownfield Redevelopment Authority
- Jackson button forceps
- Jackson Catholic Middle School
- Jackson Center for Independent Living
- Jackson Christian Home Educators
- Jackson Christian School
- Jackson City County Credit Union
- Jackson College
- Jackson Community College
- Jackson Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Jackson conventional foreign body forceps
- Jackson County