References in periodicals archive ?
4, 1788) (reporting petition of John Wilkinson complaining of the poor rates [property taxes] on his iron smelting business: "Buildings that are the necessary Instruments of his Trade, and which therefore, like the most ruinous of the Imposts of France, operate as a direct Tax upon Industry"); 27 Parliamentary Register, supra note 1, at 432-36 (Apr.
Investors are also tax and duty free importation of raw materials, capital equipment, machineries and spare parts, exemption from wharfage dues and export tax, impost or fees, exemption from payment of any and all local government imposts, fees, licenses or taxes.
13) Section 8 requires that all duties, imposts, and excises be uniform in rate throughout the United States.
It asks for reassurance that there will be no rise in local business rates through removal of the cap that pegs rates to inflation, environmental imposts such as the landfill tax and aggregates levy and transport taxes such as fuel duty and air passenger duty.
Another trick some advocates of global taxation are suggesting is that new global taxes be "revenue neutral" -- that is, that national taxes be lowered to accommodate new global imposts, so that taxpayers will not at first feel the additional pain of new tax obligations.
And since these items were either tax-free or have already been subjected to other government imposts, revenues would not increase, the groups said.
We recognise the financial pressures now being experienced by the community and imposts on the cost of living of local ratepayers.
It may be tempting fate, but tax advisers Ernst & Young have been looking through the history books for some old imposts that the Chancellor could recycle.
Nor will the global taxation bandwagon stop with specialized imposts on currency traders and environmental polluters.
Unless the full price is prominently displayed the consumer may well be attracted to a transaction which he or she would not otherwise have found to be appealing and grudgingly pay the additional imposts rather than go to the trouble of withdrawing from the transaction and looking elsewhere.
Financial browser ?
- Implied repo rate
- implied terms
- Implied volatility
- Implied Volatility Skews
- implied warranty of habitability
- Import Absorption
- Import Certificate
- Import Credit
- import deposit
- Import Duties Act 1932
- import duty
- Import for Export
- import penetration
- Import Quota
- import restrictions
- import schedule
- import substitution
- Import substitution development strategy
- import surcharge
- Import/export letters of credit
- Imported Inflation
- impound account
- improved land
- Impulse Wave Pattern
- Imputation tax system
- Imputed Act
- imputed interest
- imputed interest rate
- imputed notice
- Imputed value
- In & out
- In and Out
- In between
- In competition
- in gross
- In hand
- In Kind
- In Pari Delicto
- in perpetuity
- in play
Full browser ?
- Imposto Sobre o Rendimento das Pessoas Singulares
- Imposto Sobre Operacoes Financeiras
- Imposto Sobre Produtos Industrializados
- Imposto Sobre Propriedade de Veiculos Automotores
- Imposto Sobre Serviços
- Imposto Sobre Serviços de Comunicações
- Imposto Sobre Transferência de Bens Imóveis
- Imposto Sobre Transmissão de Bens Imóveis
- Imposto sobre Valor Agregado
- Imposto Territorial Urbano
- Impostor Rule
- Impostor Syndrome
- Impôt de Solidarité sur la Fortune
- impôt des sociétés
- Impôt Fédéral Direct
- Impôt sur le Revenu
- Impôt sur le Revenu des Collectivités
- Impôt Sur Le Revenu des Personnes Physiques
- Impôt Sur Le Revenu Global
- Impôt sur les Bénéfices des Sociétés
- Impot sur les Personnes Physiques
- Impôt sur les Sociétés