Mentioned in ?
- Appointment of Trustees for Terminated Plan
- Borrowing Authority of Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation
- Financial Guaranty Insurance Corporation
- Insurance Guaranty Act
- Maggie Mae
- Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation
- Notice 1315
- Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation
- Pension Protection Act of 2006
- Retirement Protection Act of 1994
- State Guaranty Fund
- State guaranty funds
References in periodicals archive ?
The rules are complicated, but, in theory, the guaranty associations could be covering some enrollees for up to six months, and they could have to provide up to $500,000 in benefits protection for some enrollees.
This new partnership with Guaranty Bank & Trust provides an outstanding opportunity for both the customers and shareholders of Preston State Bank, Cowell stated.
The merger agreement has been approved by the boards of directors of Guaranty and Preston, and the merger is expected to close in 1Q15.
Guaranty alleges Monomoy knew those promises "were untrue, or made the statements recklessly without knowing if the representations were true or false.
The College Access Initiative formalized a foundational role for guaranty agencies in promoting access and contributed to a growing effort among many organizations to increase college access.
The Good Guy guaranty uses the classic carrot and stick approach.
That was more than the total amount of assessments for all lines of business levied by the Florida Insurance Guaranty Association over the previous decade.
166-9(e), for example, when a guaranty is given in accordance with normal business practice or for a good-faith business purpose.
In Greene, it was held that a guaranty that was premised on an original promissory note and mortgage and ran unconditionally to the mortgagee, its successors, and assigns, was a general guaranty that could be enforced by the mortgagee's assignee.
Not all guaranty agencies were corrupt; many did their jobs honestly and well.
To provide protection against the uncertain success of a luxury car dealership on the east side of Manhattan, Madison obtained a personal guaranty of the lease from the Millers for the payment of rent up to $1,682,980.
Financial browser ?
- guaranteed basic wage
- guaranteed bond
- Guaranteed Cost Premium
- Guaranteed Dividend
- Guaranteed insurability
- Guaranteed insurance contract
- Guaranteed Introducing Broker
- Guaranteed investment contract
- Guaranteed Issue
- Guaranteed Loan
- guaranteed mortgage certificate
- Guaranteed Mortgage Certificates
- Guaranteed renewable policy
- Guaranteed renewable policy insurance
- Guaranteed replacement cost coverage insurance
- Guaranteed Return
- Guaranteed Return Structure
- Guaranteed Share
- guaranteed stock
- Guaranteed Student Loan
- guaranteed-dollar annuity
- Guaranteeing Bank
- Guaranteeing/ Avalising Bank
- Guarantor program
- Guardian Deed
- Guardian IRA
- Guardianship Expenses
- Guatemalan Quetzal
- Guerilla Warfare
- Guernsey Pound
- Guertin Laws
- Guest Law
- Guest Worker
- guide meridians
- Guilder Share
- Guilt-Edged Investment
- Guinea-Bissau Peso
- Guinean Franc
- Gulf Cooperation Council
- Gulf Opportunity Zone Act of 2005
Full browser ?
- Guarantees of Signature
- Guarantees, Lack of
- Guarantor program
- Guaranty Bancorp
- guaranty bonds
- Guaranty Clause
- Guaranty Clearing Corporation
- Guaranty Financial Group
- Guaranty Fund
- Guaranty Fund Management Services
- Guaranty Fund Program
- Guaranty Funds
- guaranty funds management account
- Guaranty Period Complete
- Guaranty Reserve Fund
- Guaranty Residential Lending, Inc
- Guaranty Savings Bank
- Guaranty Trust Bank
- Guarapiranga Golf & Country Club
- Guaratingueta, Sao Paulo, Brazil