Estate Planning Distribution(redirected from Grants of Limited Property Interest)
Estate Planning Distribution
The distribution between bequests made before death and those made after death. For example, one may distribute 40% of his/her property before death by putting it in a trust and keep the remaining 60% until he/she dies. This may have positive estate tax implications by reducing one's personal net worth.
Farlex Financial Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All Rights Reserved