The balance of a garden apartment
property contains ample open space as well as recreational facilities such as pools, tennis courts, and a clubhouse.
MODERN APPEAL The Garden Apartment
, on the ground floor at Summerdale House, is one of the 11 modern homes now housed in the characterful, stone-built property.
The two-building garden apartment
complex contains a total of 96 residential units in a largely residential neighborhood;
* $10,000,000 for a two-story garden apartment
complex containing a total of 92 units, located in Islip, Suffolk County, New York.
* $7,500,000 for 9 two-story senior citizen garden apartment
buildings containing a total of 68 units, located in Oakdale, Suffolk County, New York.
* $2,700,000 for 3 two-story senior citizen garden apartment
buildings containing a total of 32 units, located in West Babylon, Suffolk County, New York.
* $10,500,000 for two multifamily garden apartment
communities with a total of 89 units, located in Bay Shore, Suffolk County, New York.
This one bedroom Park Slope garden apartment
at 210 Berkeley Place has just been listed by Corcoran at $675,000.
The property is a HUD 236 family complex consisting of a 10-story apartment building containing 195 apartment units and two 2-story garden apartment
buildings containing 27 units for a total of 222 units.
Marking the first change of ownership in the past 40 years, the initial transaction involved a 15-family landscaped 2-story garden apartment
complex located at 130 Bloomfield Avenue.
* $1,750,000 for a two-story garden apartment
complex with 30 units and a two-story garden apartment
complex with 28 units and a two-family house, located in New Jersey.
* Executive vice presidents David Oropeza and David Jarvis, along with Greg Pine, senior vice president, closed the $1.175 million sale of 245 Reynolds Terr., Orange, NJ, a 17-unit garden apartment
complex 95% occupied at the time of sale.