References in periodicals archive ?
Analysis was composed of evaluation of overall performance on survey questions (total survey), general questions related to the GCS (GCS general questions), and scoring based upon scenarios (GCS eye score, GCS verbal score, GCS motor score, and GCS sum score).
The AUCs of GCS, GCS-M, GCS-E, and SMS in predicting death and unfavorable outcome were entirely maximal at 0 h and had significant differences with the other three time points, implying that 0 h was the best evaluation time point.
Spike discharges were simultaneously recorded from multiple GCs in the goldfish isolated retina.
"GCs live in paranoia of keeping a company in good shape.
We wonder if the synchronization still exists when MCs connected to different neuronal network of GCs and whether the degree of synchronization is different.
Boynton made a conscious decision to focus on the exploits of GCS, since she was originally drawn to making this film because of U.S.
* In 2004, GCS bought 9W Office Center in Fort Lee, NJ, from a private partnership that didn't elect to invest the $7 million necessary to retenant a Class A office building after 15 years of ownership.
"GCS has been developing compelling semiconductor technology and InP process is of great interest to our customers," said James Spoto, CEO and president of AWR.
* In many cases, GCs include black subcontractors only on public-sector projects--where such participation is increasingly required.
We found that global jitter motion longer than ~1s was required for both aspects of the response modulation in local GC clusters in Phase 2: the generation of responses with negative latency in Ft GCs (Fig.
RELATED STORIES: GCs talk providing strategic value to the organization through the legal department It's a whole new world for general counsels, according to GC panel It's who you know: The 5 ways to meet and keep great contacts at your next conference
CEO and President Hugh Goldsmith, a former employee of Perkin-Elmer, started the company in his garage, repairing GCs and HPLCs.
Financial browser ?
- Garn-St. Germain Depository Institutions Act
- Gas Guzzler Tax
- gated community
- gather in the stops
- Gazelle Company
- GDP deflator
- GDP Gap
- GDP implicit price deflator
- GDP Price Deflator
- Geary-Khamis Dollar
- General Acceptance
- General account
- general agency
- general agent
- General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade
- general and administrative expenses
- General Arrangements to Borrow
Full browser ?