References in periodicals archive ?
5 per cent, which is a facility fee with zero interest rate.
From a CMO/CDMO perspective, our work on GDUFA II established a funding structure that reduces the user fee burden on CMOs and on manufacturing facilities overall: the CMO finished dosage form (FDF) Facility Fee will drop from $258,646 in FY17 to $70,362 in FY18 (non-CMO FDF facilities will pay $211,087), even as the overall GDUFA budget grows by 53%.
Further, the company stated that at the end of the year 2015, it had no outstanding borrowings on its revolving credit facility that has an interest rate of LIBOR+95 basis points and a facility fee of 20 basis points.
Half of the money is shared equally between the 20 top flight clubs, 25% is merit money (depending on where a team finishes) with the remaining 25% dependent on how many times a team appears live on television in the United Kingdom - termed a facility fee.
Based upon Liberty's current credit ratings, borrowings under the new facility will bear interest at LIBOR plus 105 basis points, with a 20 basis point facility fee.
This legislation, which received unanimous bipartisan support from the entire legislature, will eliminate the Port of New York and New Jersey cargo facility fee.
The annual API facility fee is owed by each facility producing one or more identified (or intended to be identified) APIs in at least one generic drug submission that is pending or approved, or in a Type II API drug master file referenced in a generic drug submission.
It has previously been our intention to invoice parents for one fixed fee, including not only tuition, but a facility fee and administrative charges associated with school costs.
The hotel is offering its Short-term Meeting Value package, which includes facility fee, continental breakfast, morning and afternoon beverage service, deli lunch buffet, audio-visual set-up, screen/projector rentals, two flipcharts and wireless Internet access.
Craig Richmond, chief executive of Peel Airports, commented: "The views of the 209 people who responded to the Evening Gazette survey are perhaps not surprising given that, as I made very clear when we announced the introduction of the passenger facility fee, no one likes being asked to pay money.
The hospital has a facility fee that triples its bottom-line cost.
Financial browser ?
- F.O.B. Airport
- F.O.B. Freight Allowed
- F.O.B. Freight Prepaid
- F.O.B. Named Inland Carrier
- F.O.B. Named Port of Exportation
- F.W. Woolworth
- Fabless Company
- facade easement
- face interest rate
- Face of Policy
- Face Time
- face value
- face-amount certificate
- Faced Mail
- Facilitating Intermediary
- facilities management
- Facility Fee
- Facility License
- Facility of Payment Clause
- Facing Slip
- Facsimile Draft
- FACT Act
- Factor analysis
- factor cost
- factor endowment
- factor income
- Factor Incomes from Abroad
- factor inputs
- factor market
- Factor Mobility
- Factor model
- Factor portfolio
- Factor Price
- Factor Price Equalization
- Factor Return
- factory layout
- Factory Orders
- factory outlet
- factory-built home
Full browser ?
- Facility Data and Approval Record
- Facility Data Link
- Facility Data Link Analyzer
- Facility Decommissioning Settlement Agreement
- Facility Delayed-Neutron Detector
- Facility Description and Safety Analysis
- Facility Design Construction Center
- Facility Design Criteria
- Facility Design Criteria Document
- Facility Design Description
- Facility Design Routing Code
- Facility Determination Inquiry
- facility dispersion
- Facility Emergency Coordinator
- Facility Emergency Management Coordinator
- Facility Emergency Organization
- Facility Emergency Plan
- Facility Emergency Preparedness Program
- Facility Energy Efficiency Funds
- Facility Energy Management Committee
- Facility Engineer Group
- Facility Engineer Job Estimating
- Facility Engineering & Acquisition Division
- Facility Engineering Acquisition Division
- Facility Engineering Associates
- Facility Engineering Planning System
- Facility Equipment Maintenance System
- Facility Evaluation Board
- Facility Experiment Operations Team
- Facility Failure
- Facility Fee
- Facility Fees
- Facility for Absorption and Surface Tension
- Facility for Advanced Millimeter-Wave Engineering
- Facility for Airborne Atmospheric Measurements
- Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research
- Facility for Automated Experiments in Cell Biology
- Facility for Automated Software Production
- Facility for Data Assimilation and Modelling
- Facility for Earth and Environmental Analysis
- Facility for Electron Microscopy Research
- Facility for Environmental Remote Sensing and Test
- Facility for Euro-Mediterranean Investment and Partnership
- Facility for Exotic Atom Trapping
- Facility for Ground Based Atmospheric Measurements
- Facility for Imaging by Light Microscopy
- Facility for Information Management, Analysis and Display
- Facility for Interactive Generation
- Facility for Interactive Generation of Figures
- Facility for Interoperability Testing
- Facility for Liquid Experimentation and Verification in Orbit
- Facility for New Market Development
- Facility for Operations Control and Utilization Statistics
- Facility for Rare Isotope Beams
- Facility for Shared Technology and Resources
- Facility for the Analysis and Comparison of Tsunami Simulations
- Facility for the Analysis of Chemical Thermodynamics
- Facility Guidelines Institute
- Facility Human Protections Program
- Facility Identification Number
- Facility Improvement Committee