References in periodicals archive ?
Last May, Central Bank of Kenya partnered with KCB, CBA, Co-op Bank, Diamond Trust Bank and NIC to launch Stawi mobile loan product at equivalent annual interest of nine per cent, plus facility fees of four per cent, insurance cost of 0.7 per cent and excise duty at 20 per cent of the facility fee.
It bears interest at a rate per annum equal to LIBOR plus 82.5 basis points and has a facility fee on the entire revolving commitment of 15 basis points per annum, each based on its current credit ratings.
The $27.5 million of new capital will be used to support ASCENIV's commercial launch, procurement of plasma and to initiate the buildout of an additional plasma center," stated CEO Adam Grossman The terms of the $12.5M funding commitment predicated on FDA approval of BIVIGAM are similar to the current credit facility, which includes a 1% facility fee, a warrant to purchase 250,000 shares of common stock based upon the ten-day volume weighted average price of ADMA's common stock, an interest rate of 7.5% plus the greater of one-month LIBOR and 3.5%, with such funding's availability through March 31, 2020, the company stated.
Prices do not include an additional $2 per ticket facility fee.
Tickets for UB40, led by Robin Campbell, will cost PS44.14 or PS46.40 (prices include admin PSPS fees and PS1.20 facility fee) + PS2.55 fulfilment fee per order via Ticket Factory Tickets for UB40 Featuring Ali, Astro & Mickey will cost PS45.84 / PS48.66 (includes admin fees and PS1.20 facility fee + PS2.55 fulfilment fee per order).
Additionally, the amended credit agreement decreases the interest rate margins and converts from the payment of unused commitment fees to a facility fee.
A woman who had a clinic visit resulting in a frozen-shoulder diagnosis was billed for a $1,434 facility fee, in addition to the bill for the doctor.
Tickets for UB40 Featuring Ali, Astro & Mickey (Virtue) will cost PS45.84 / PS48.66 (includes admin fees and PS1.20 facility fee) + PS2.55 fulfilment fee per order.
They will be priced from PS18.15 to PS57.14 (including admin fee and facility fee), plus a family ticket for PS116.67.
(1) At the time, I was concerned about the proposed user fee, which relied 100% on facility fees. I'm glad to say that the Pharma & Biopharma Outsourcing Association (PBOA) was able to work with Congress, FDA and industry stakeholders to work out a fairer facility fee model, including a reduction for CMO facilities.
But it will cost from PS21.95 each - in addition to the airport's PS6 passenger facility fee.
The Office of Public Works confirmed repairs were required after Disney Lucasfilm's use of the site and said the company was not charged a "facility fee".
Financial browser ?
- F.O.B. Airport
- F.O.B. Freight Allowed
- F.O.B. Freight Prepaid
- F.O.B. Named Inland Carrier
- F.O.B. Named Port of Exportation
- F.W. Woolworth
- Fabless Company
- facade easement
- face interest rate
- Face of Policy
- Face Time
- face value
- face-amount certificate
- Faced Mail
- Facilitating Intermediary
- facilities management
- Facility Fee
- Facility License
- Facility of Payment Clause
- Facing Slip
- Facsimile Draft
- FACT Act
- Factor analysis
- factor cost
- factor endowment
- factor income
- Factor Incomes from Abroad
- factor inputs
- factor market
- Factor Mobility
- Factor model
- Factor portfolio
- Factor Price
- Factor Price Equalization
- Factor Return
- factory layout
- Factory Orders
- factory outlet
- factory-built home
Full browser ?
- Facility Data and Approval Record
- Facility Data Link
- Facility Data Link Analyzer
- Facility Decommissioning Settlement Agreement
- Facility Delayed-Neutron Detector
- Facility Description and Safety Analysis
- Facility Design Construction Center
- Facility Design Criteria
- Facility Design Criteria Document
- Facility Design Description
- Facility Design Routing Code
- Facility Determination Inquiry
- facility dispersion
- Facility Emergency Coordinator
- Facility Emergency Management Coordinator
- Facility Emergency Organization
- Facility Emergency Plan
- Facility Emergency Preparedness Program
- Facility Energy Efficiency Funds
- Facility Energy Management Committee
- Facility Engineer Group
- Facility Engineer Job Estimating
- Facility Engineering & Acquisition Division
- Facility Engineering Acquisition Division
- Facility Engineering Associates
- Facility Engineering Planning System
- Facility Equipment Maintenance System
- Facility Evaluation Board
- Facility Experiment Operations Team
- Facility Failure
- Facility Fee
- Facility Fees
- Facility for Absorption and Surface Tension
- Facility for Advanced Millimeter-Wave Engineering
- Facility for Airborne Atmospheric Measurements
- Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research
- Facility for Automated Experiments in Cell Biology
- Facility for Automated Software Production
- Facility for Data Assimilation and Modelling
- Facility for Earth and Environmental Analysis
- Facility for Electron Microscopy Research
- Facility for Environmental Remote Sensing and Test
- Facility for Euro-Mediterranean Investment and Partnership
- Facility for Exotic Atom Trapping
- Facility for Ground Based Atmospheric Measurements
- Facility for Imaging by Light Microscopy
- Facility for Information Management, Analysis and Display
- Facility for Interactive Generation
- Facility for Interactive Generation of Figures
- Facility for Interoperability Testing
- Facility for Liquid Experimentation and Verification in Orbit
- Facility for New Market Development
- Facility for Operations Control and Utilization Statistics
- Facility for Rare Isotope Beams
- Facility for Shared Technology and Resources
- Facility for the Analysis and Comparison of Tsunami Simulations
- Facility for the Analysis of Chemical Thermodynamics
- Facility Guidelines Institute
- Facility Human Protections Program
- Facility Identification Number
- Facility Improvement Committee