References in periodicals archive ?
Yelin, "Civil Liberties: The Line Dividing Environmental Protest and Ecoterrorists," Journal for the Study of Radicalism, vol.
McClure then assured the Senate that "ecoterrorists" with
The university does itself a real disservice by promoting these radical environmentalists like Rosebraugh and his ecoterrorist group, the ELF.
If the public can be convinced in advance that these ecoterrorists are guilty, then people won't protest when the government convicts them of as many crimes as possible.
22) objects to having members of secret cells who are accused of arson referred to as ecoterrorists.
The word most likely to pop into your head when watching the Patrick Swayze-Keanu Reeves action flick Point Break is "Wow!" The word that continually springs to mind when enduring this rehash is "Why?" Luke Bracey, in Keanu's part, plays a trainee FBI agent sent to infiltrate a gang of ecoterrorists, headed by Edgar Ramirez, standing in for Swayze.
A good example arose in March 2014 when New Zealand officials revealed that ecoterrorists had threatened to contaminate infant formula from New Zealand with a rodenticide known as compound 1080.
(148) The actions of ecoterrorists seek to coerce enactment of specific policies or actions related to environmental protection through acts of violence and intimidation.
25 and 64) An oil-pipeline explosion in Backstrom's childhood hometown looks to be the work of ecoterrorists, and brings back his estranged father, Sheriff Blue Backstrom, to assist in the investigation.
Unfortunately there are ecoterrorists who object to the power such a park requires--and when one of them is killed trying to chain-saw power lines, the other is indicted for murder when he guns down a cop trying to stop his flight.
As highlighted elsewhere in this report, many animal rights extremists and ecoterrorists claim to avoid violent acts that directly target people.
Ecoterrorists target dams because they are large projects that symbolize man's arrogance and greed by dramatically altering "nature's course" to fulfill his selfish needs.
Financial browser ?
- Economic Recovery Tax Act
- economic rent
- Economic rents
- Economic risk
- economic sanctions
- Economic shock
- Economic Slowdown
- economic statistics
- Economic stimulus
- Economic Stimulus Act of 2008
- Economic surplus
- economic system
- economic theory
- economic union
- economic value added
- Economic Variable
- economically active population
- economies of scale
- economies of scope
- Economies of vertical integration
- ECRI Index
- Ecuadorian Sucre
- EDGAR Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis and Retrieval System
- Edge Act
- Edge Act corporation
- Edge corporations
- Edgeworth box
- Education Expense
- Education IRA
- Education savings account
- Edward George
- effective age
Full browser ?
- Ecosystems Interagency Working Group
- Ecosystems Research and Development Bureau
- Ecosystems Research and Development Service
- Ecosystems Research Branch
- Ecosystems Research Division
- Ecosystems, Biological Diversity and Health
- EcoTopia Science Institute