References in periodicals archive ?
148) Marquis & Weiss, supra note 85, at 30 (defining eco-terrorism as "the use or threatened use of violence against innocent victims or property for environmental-political reasons often aimed at an audience beyond the target").
John Lewis, "Oversight on eco-terrorism specifically examining the Earth Liberation Front and the Animal Liberation Front", US Senate Committee on Environment & Public Works, 18 May 2005.
246) Bryan Demon & James Long, Eco-terrorism Sweeps the West
Most builders see eco-terrorism as fundamentally a law enforcement issue and want more arrests and harsher penalties.
Along with Ingrid, Harry sets out to force the company to accept its responsibilities and encounters a dangerous enemy - a fanatic acting in the name of eco-terrorism.
Earthquakes have increased in recent years, said Secretary of War William Cohen in April 1997: "Others are engaging in eco-terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes and volcanoes remotely through electro-magnetic waves.
New York's Island Estates, a luxury real estate development and perceived example of urban sprawl, was the victim of eco-terrorism last winter (see "Burning Down the Houses," Currents, May/June 2001).
The program included critics who voiced concern about the possibility of eco-terrorism noting that the cash-s trapped institute might deal with private groups if the US and UK did not provide sufficient funding.
Protests, tree spiking, and other forms of eco-terrorism along with public statements, state activity, and other threats against the industry from key environmental groups are being tracked.
Soon afterward, other fires burned atop the mountain, when Colorado's flagship resort, Vail, became the target of eco-terrorism.
Just two weeks ago at our annual meeting we had some eco-terrorism done to the facility we were at.
The real eco-terrorism is being committed every day by corporate America.
Financial browser ?
- Economic Recovery Tax Act
- economic rent
- Economic rents
- Economic risk
- economic sanctions
- Economic shock
- Economic Slowdown
- economic statistics
- Economic stimulus
- Economic Stimulus Act of 2008
- Economic surplus
- economic system
- economic theory
- economic union
- economic value added
- Economic Variable
- economically active population
- economies of scale
- economies of scope
- Economies of vertical integration
- ECRI Index
- Ecuadorian Sucre
- EDGAR Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis and Retrieval System
- Edge Act
- Edge Act corporation
- Edge corporations
- Edgeworth box
- Education Expense
- Education IRA
- Education savings account
- Edward George
Full browser ?
- Eco-Friendly Cleaning
- Eco-friendly energy
- Eco-friendly energy
- Eco-Geographical Variable
- Eco-Integrity Texas
- Eco-Management and Audit Regulation
- Eco-Management and Audit Scheme
- Eco-Patent Commons
- Eco-Peace Leadership Centre
- Eco-Pellet Plastic Calcium Carbonate Polymer
- Eco-Product International Fair
- Eco-Regional Based Conservation
- Eco-Sensitive Zone
- Eco-Tourism Development Programme