References in periodicals archive ?
We agree with the authors, as our studies showed differences in most of the data obtained; the facial growth and their characteristics directly influence on the proportions of the head, as seen in the results showed between brachycephalic and dolichocephalic, as well as mesocephalic and dolichocephalic, in measures of the interincisal angle, lower lip to E-line (p<0.
Nasolabial angle, E-line and S-line to analyze soft tissues of the skeletally Class I individuals with aesthetically pleasing facial profiles.
Initially, we really tried to stress that this is really risky; over the years, we've seen hundreds, if not thousands, of game companies come and go," says E-Line president and co-founder Alan Gershenfeld.
Skoda, a subsidiary of Volkswagen AG (Xetra: VW), is not planning to produce its Octavia Green E-Line electric vehicle.
Gershenfeld, who previously ran Games for Change, an organization dedicated to games for social impact, co-founded E-Line Media to create game-based learning products and services that "prepare youth for lives and careers in the 21st century," according to the company's website.
With an embedded suite of service aware software, the BLC 6316 ensures reliable delivery of E-Line and E-LAN business Ethernet services, enabling service providers to standardize on a single MSAP platform for both residential and business applications thereby simplifying operations.
1731), MEF E-LINE and E-LAN, and PWE3 services on mobile backhaul and access rings.
The assets acquired from AWS include four conventional Appalachian frac spreads, a new 20,000 horsepower Marcellus Shale frac spread, seven cement spreads, 19 E-line units, two small coiled tubing units and support equipment.
The purchase includes the UCD V-Line, Q-Line, HS-Line, E-Line, SF-Line, PS-Line, L-Line, W-Line and N-Line.
DIRAK presents the E-LINE BASIC Series of electro-mechanical swinghandles to monitor access to server cabinets.
The UCD Colorants business includes the UCD V-Line, Q-Line, HS-Line, E-Line, SF-Line, PS-Line, L-Line, W-Line, and N-Line product lines.
E-line is a point-to-point connectivity service, while E-LAN is a multipoint-to-multipoint connectivity service.
Financial browser ?
- Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval
- Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval System
- electronic data interchange
- Electronic depository transfers
- Electronic Exchange
- Electronic Fund Transfer Act
- Electronic funds transfer
- Electronic Funds Transfer System
- Electronic Funds Transfer Systems
- electronic mail
- Electronic Queriable Carrier
- Electronic Quotation Service
- electronic shopping
- electronic signature
- Electronic Wallet
- eleemosynary corporation
- Eleven bond index
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Eligible bankers' acceptances
- eligible margin
- Eligible Rollover Distribution
- Elimination period
- Eliot Spitzer
- Elizabeth Phillips
- Elizur Wright
- Elliott Wave Theory
- Elves Index
- emancipated minor
- embedded option
- Embedded Value
- Emergency Banking Act of 1933
- Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008
- Emergency fund
- Emergency Home Finance Act of 1970
- Emerging Company Marketplace
- emerging growth stock
Full browser ?
- E-Learning Advisory Group
- E-Learning and Distance Education Conference
- e-learning and e-education
- E-Learning and Knowledge Sharing
- E-Learning and Software for Education
- E-Learning Baltics
- E-Learning Campus Interactive System
- E-Learning Case Study
- E-Learning Development Center
- E-Learning Environment
- E-Learning for Early Childhood Teachers
- E-Learning for Female Entrepreneurs
- E-Learning for Social Care Consultation
- e-Learning Forum
- E-Learning in Higher Education
- E-Learning in the Voluntary Sector
- E-Learning Module
- E-Learning Project
- E-Learning Research Centre
- E-Learning Research Portal
- E-Learning Science Fair
- E-Learning Services
- E-Learning Strategy Group
- E-Learning Support Project
- E-Learning Workshop Hannover
- E-Legal Gathering
- E-M syndrome
- E-M Waves
- E-M Waves
- E-M Waves
- E-Mail Access through the Telephone Using Speech Technology Resources
- E-mail account
- E-mail account