References in periodicals archive ?
The Asholio youths of Moro'a Chiefdom, Kaura Local Government Area of Kaduna State have resolved to establish study centres where their languages will be taught for the younger generation in order to prevent it from extinction.
The first incident which would contribute to the subsequent transfer of the Ngok Dinka Chiefdoms from Bahr al Ghazal in South Sudan to Kordofan in North Sudan reportedly, came to the notice of the Khartoum authorities when the Ngok Dinka Chief, Arop Biong, sent two runners to the British Commissioner at Fashoda aka Tauffikia on the White Nile.
Although Griqua and Korana attacks may have spurred further cattle raids by chiefdoms of the southern Highveld and north-eastern Cape, as the nineteenth century progressed, raids became the war-making prerogative of chiefs (as heads of state) as much as a means of recouping losses and coping with stress.
Plans are being developed to expand CEBS to other chiefdoms in Bo District and other districts in Sierra Leone in the near future, making it possible to conduct an evaluation of its effectiveness in different parts of the country.
He points out that the typical proposal in sociological studies of the Hebrew Bible that Israel progressed from tribe to chiefdom to state is not necessarily the definitive model (pp.
There are other problems: were the Qwabe unique or was theirs a model for other chiefdoms who "became" Zulu?
Using advanced archaeological techniques and drawing on architectural evidence from the site of Laguna de Limones on the eastern tip of Cuba, Torres Etayo shows that chiefdoms were established in eastern Cuba similar to those in other areas of the Greater Antilles.
The payments they made to Powhatan were not the normal tribute that subject chiefdoms owed him but more a diplomatic exchange designed to buy his friendship.
The database will hold information on all revenue information for the country's extractive industry-payments for licences, royalties and contributions to local chiefdoms - collected, recorded and published so as to be publicly accessible.
In much the same manner, deconstructing previous works on chiefdoms of a certain district, and giving supposedly better explanations based on his own work, in the next section of his book, Jean Guiart attempts to rectify everything that has been said about the chiefdoms of the western side of the mainland of New Caledonia.
According to Alto Group, there are a total of 20 concessions in the Levuma region and four concessions in the Punduru Chiefdoms which are prolific gold and diamond fields ready for exploration and development.
The team was able to capture the dynamical processes that cause chiefdoms, states and empires to emerge, persist and collapse at the scale of decades to centuries.
Financial browser ?
- Chiarella vs. U.S.
- Chicago Board of Trade
- Chicago Board Options Exchange
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- Chicago school
- Chicago Stock Exchange
- Chicken Shop
- Chicken Stuff
- Chief Credit Officer
- chief executive
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Finagle Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Secretary to the Treasury
- Chief Security Officer
- Child and Dependent Care Credit
- Child Labor
- Child Support Payments
- Child Tax Credit
- Chilean Escudo
- Chilean Peso
- China Banknote Printing and Minting
- China Concepts Stock
- Chinese Fire Drill
- Chinese hedge
- Chinese Metric Ounce
- Chinese wall
- Chinese Yuan
- Choice market
- choice of law clause
- Choke Price
Full browser ?
- Chief White Crane Recreation Area
- Chief Wine Officer
- Chief X Officer
- Chief Yeoman
- Chief's Call To Initiation
- Chief, Air Traffic Control Operations
- Chief, Air Traffic Control Training
- Chief, Airport District Office
- Chief, Central Security Service
- Chief, Chemical Materiel Destruction Agency Directive
- Chief, Host Aviation Resource Management
- Chief, joint mortuary affairs office
- Chief, Military Assistance Advisory Group
- Chief, National Guard Bureau
- Chief, Naval Advisory Group
- Chief, Navy Section, Military Assistance Advisory Group
- Chief, Navy-Marine Corps Military Affiliate Radio System
- Chief, Office of Auxiliary/Chief Director, Auxiliary
- Chief, Officer Training Program
- Chief, Standardization & Evaluation
- Chiefess Kamakahelei Middle School
- chiefs of naval operations
- Chiefs of Ontario
- Chiefs of Service
- chiefs of staff
- chiefs of staff
- chiefs of staff
- Chiefs of Staff Committee
- chiefs of state