References in periodicals archive ?
The PMPRB is an essential component of Canadas pharmaceutical environment, along with Health Canada, the Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH) and the pan-Canadian Pharmaceutical Alliance (pCPA).
The Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technology in Health (CADTH) is a not-for-profit organization that provides health-care decision-makers with evidence and recommendations for optimal use of health technologies.
Horizon Scan Roundup--2014 from the Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH)  was used to identify relevant reports to include in this study.
Ruaridh, who works for Canadian agency World Renew, was hiking in the Thyolo mountains when the cyclone hit, flooding the land below.
Canadian agency Zulu Alpha Kilo created a video of the stunt.
(3) Such an approach is consistent with the latest guidelines for conducting economic evaluations published by the Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH), which require that parameter uncertainty be considering through probabilistic analysis and also that VOI analysis be conducted if there is the possibility of commissioning or conducting further research to reduce parameter uncertainty.
To meet these concerns, a Canadian agency proposed a project to address gaps in the radar coverage and information sharing for the region.
The firm has been actively building connections to develop an operation there and is now in advanced negotiations to acquire a significant stake in a Canadian agency to accelerate its plans.
The Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health also conducted an appraisal (7) of ketamine for treating a variety of mental illnesses and similarly noted that, despite evidence in acute studies, (1) the role of the drug in clinical practice is unclear and (2) further comparative studies, as well as longer-term studies, are needed.
The Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health concluded "the available evidence suggests that docusate is no more effective than placebo in the prevention or management of constipation" (Dioctyl sulfosuccinate or docusate [calcium or sodium] for the prevention or management of constipation; a review of the clinical effectiveness.
and Canadian agency that works to resolve boundary water disputes.
The Colombian firm is satisfied with the conditions, as the deal marks the first funding for the Canadian agency to loan to EPM.
Financial browser ?
- called away
- called-up capital
- calls in arrears
- Cambodian Franc
- Cambodian Tical
- CAMELS Rating System
- Camouflage Compensation
- Campaign Finance Law
- campaign objectives
- Campbell Harvey
- Canada Education Savings Grant
- Canada Premium Bond
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Canada Savings Bond
- Canadian agencies
- Canadian Agency
- Canadian Dealing Network
- Canadian Derivatives Clearing Corporation
- Canadian Derivatives Exchange
- Canadian Dollar
- Canadian Gold Maple Leaf
- Canadian Investor Protection Fund
- Canadian Originated Preferred Securities
- Canadian Palladium Maple Leaf
- Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf
- Canadian Pound
- Canadian Securities Course
- Canadian Securities Institute
- Canadian Silver Maple Leaf
- Canadian Venture Exchange
- cancel former order
- cancel order
- Canceled Certificates
- cancellation clause
- Cancellation Markings and Date
- candlestick chart
- Candy Store
Full browser ?
- Canadian Administrative Housekeepers Association of Canada
- Canadian Administrators of Volunteer Resources
- Canadian Adolescents at Risk Research Network
- Canadian Adult Achievement Test
- Canadian Adult Congenital Heart Network
- Canadian Adult Recreational Hockey Association
- Canadian Advanced Broadcast Systems Committee
- Canadian Advanced Digital Ionosonde
- Canadian Advanced Medical Services International
- Canadian Advanced Nanospace eXperiment
- Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance
- Canadian Advanced Technology Association
- Canadian Adventist University College
- Canadian Adverse Drug Reaction Information System
- Canadian Adverse Drug Reaction Monitoring Program
- Canadian Adverse Reaction Newsletter
- Canadian Advertising Advisory Board
- Canadian Advertising and Sales Association
- Canadian Advisory Committee
- Canadian Advisory Council on the Status of Women
- Canadian Advisory Group on Joint Electrical Safety Committee
- Canadian Advocate for the Adoption of Children
- Canadian Advocates for Tax Awareness
- Canadian Aerobic Fitness Test
- Canadian Aeronautics and Space Institute
- Canadian Aeronautics and Space Journal
- Canadian Aerophilatelic Society
- Canadian Aerosol Information Bureau
- Canadian Aerospace and Transportation Workers
- Canadian agencies
- Canadian Agency
- Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health
- Canadian Agreement on Vehicle Registration
- Canadian Agri-Food Research Council
- Canadian Agri-Food Trade Alliance
- Canadian Agri-Food Trade Research Network
- Canadian Agricultural Economics and Farm Management Society
- Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
- Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame Association
- Canadian Agricultural Human Resource Council
- Canadian Agricultural Income Stabilization
- Canadian Agricultural Income Stabilization Program
- Canadian Agricultural Income Support
- Canadian Agricultural Injury Surveillance Program
- Canadian Agricultural Innovation and Regulation Network
- Canadian Agricultural New Uses Council
- Canadian Agricultural Rural Communities Initiative
- Canadian Agricultural Safety Association
- Canadian Agricultural Safety Week
- Canadian Agricultural Services Coordinating Committee
- Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network
- Canadian Agriculture and Food International
- Canadian Agriculture Library
- Canadian Agriculture Skills Service
- Canadian Agro-Sustainability Partnership
- Canadian AIDS Society
- Canadian Aids Treatment Information Exchange
- Canadian Air and Precipitation Monitoring Network
- Canadian Air Carrier Protective Program
- Canadian Air Cushion Technology Society
- Canadian Air Defence Sector