Mentioned in ?
- Accountants International Study Group
- Agence Canadienne de Developpement International
- Alberta Securities Commission
- Alexander Graham Bell
- American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations
- American Federation of Musicians of the United States and Canada
- Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation
- Asian Pacific Economic Cooperation
- Attribution Rules
- Automated Commercial Environment
- Automotive Products Trade Agreement
- Bank of Canada
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act
- Bay Street
- Better Business Bureau
- Board Foot
References in periodicals archive ?
As a result, TEI recommends that the Standing Committee continue to review and monitor the competitiveness of the Canadian corporate income tax system, especially corporate tax rates, to ensure that Canada remains an attractive environment for business investments.
While production volumes and cost reductions were implemented by many Canadian producers, these measures did not prevent a drop in net earnings, which were down C$ 929 million.
It's expected that by the year's end $17.4 billion total will have been invested in Canadian real estate.
Bickering between the two countries cost Canadian lumber producers billions of dollars, thousands of job and has forced companies to delay modernizing plants, which potentially threatens their global position, industry officials say.
This concept addresses the needs of the professional geoscientist who regularly practices in several jurisdictions across the country, and would allow the professional to obtain a valid licence to practice in all Canadian jurisdictions with one single application.
Nutrition: findings from the Canadian Community Health Survey.
The Canadian public cannot bring itself to believe that the abolition of marriage is the real agenda of the country's liberal legal-political elite.
I reminded them that in 2004 we (the Canadian church) had a female candidate for primate and I have every reason to believe it will happen again in 2007," Archbishop Hutchison said, referring to next year's meeting of General Synod.
Canadian provisions: The Treaty provides that for Canadian income tax, a U.S.
The study found that Canadian companies are more concerned with insider misuse of data and making sure third-party partners and suppliers respect privacy policies, whereas U.S.
Health services in Canada would be worse if Canadians didn't have the U.S.
Sales rep: Canadian Broadcast Sales (Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver); Golden West Media (Winnipeg)
Financial browser ?
- callable preferred stock
- called away
- called-up capital
- calls in arrears
- Cambodian Franc
- Cambodian Tical
- CAMELS Rating System
- Camouflage Compensation
- Campaign Finance Law
- campaign objectives
- Campbell Harvey
- Canada Education Savings Grant
- Canada Premium Bond
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Canada Savings Bond
- Canadian agencies
- Canadian Agency
- Canadian Dealing Network
- Canadian Derivatives Clearing Corporation
- Canadian Derivatives Exchange
- Canadian Dollar
- Canadian Gold Maple Leaf
- Canadian Investor Protection Fund
- Canadian Originated Preferred Securities
- Canadian Palladium Maple Leaf
- Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf
- Canadian Pound
- Canadian Securities Course
- Canadian Securities Institute
- Canadian Silver Maple Leaf
- Canadian Venture Exchange
- cancel former order
- cancel order
- Canceled Certificates
- cancellation clause
- Cancellation Markings and Date
- candlestick chart
Full browser ?
- Canada-Wide Standard
- Canada/China Higher Education Program
- Canada/First Nations Funding Agreement
- Canada’s First Multicultural Television
- Canadain International DX Club
- Canadair Challenger
- Canadair Regional Jet
- Canaday, John
- Canadian Abilities Foundation
- Canadian Aboriginal AIDS Network
- Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council
- Canadian Aboriginal Association Plan
- Canadian Aboriginal Economic Development Strategy
- Canadian Aboriginal Media Co-operative
- Canadian Aboriginal Science and Engineering Association
- Canadian Aboriginal Science and Technology Society
- Canadian Abortion Rights Action League
- Canadian Academic Accounting Association
- Canadian Academic English Language
- Canadian Academic Quiz League
- Canadian Academy of Aeronautics
- Canadian Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Canadian Academy of Chinese Traditional Health Sciences
- Canadian Academy of Clinical Biochemistry
- Canadian Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Canadian Academy of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Canadian Academy of Higher Education
- Canadian Academy of Manipulative Therapy
- Canadian Academy of Practical Shooting
- Canadian Academy of Psychiatry and Law
- Canadian Academy of Psychologists in Disability Assessment
- Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences
- Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics
- Canadian Academy of Sports Medicine
- Canadian Academy of Veterinary Dermatology
- Canadian accent
- Canadian Access and Privacy Association Association
- Canadian Accounting Education and Research News