References in periodicals archive ?
Sprint, CCA and NetAmerica are launching these programs to resolve these competitive challenges.
Kornhauser said CCA expects to complete the restructuring in its fiscal second quarter.
CCAs are sensitive to electrostatic discharge (ESD).
The purpose of CCA is to detect the presence of ongoing transmissions reliably so as to enable the sensing node to decide whether to proceed with channel access.
The California CCA Board worked with the regulators to have CCAs recognized to be able to write manure management plans and to help implement the plans with the land owner.
2009) were also adopted in this study to analyze shear data and wood failure data for the test of CCA-retreated beams made of lumber cut from decommissioned utility poles and CCA retreated beams made of virgin lumber, respectively.
The theory of histogenesis from a mesonephric origin is supported by the fact that CCA commonly arises in the trigone and urethra and also because most reported cases have not been associated with endometriosis.
This agreement continues a relationship that began in 2009 when CCA invested nearly a half million dollars in deployment of first-to-market digital media to OMA.
Veritas Luna, chancellor for Education of CCA Manila.
A key goal of CCA and Parallel Wireless's strategic partnership is to provide CCA's members with cost-effective solutions to close this digital divide - not only to begin experiencing cost savings and operational efficiency but also to future-proof their networks for 5G and adapt to policy and regulations changes.
Financial browser ?
- cats and dogs
- cause and effect analysis
- caveat emptor
- Caveat emptor, caveat subscriptor
- caveat vendor
- Cayawlenen Ayliq Yuli
- Cayawlenen Konlek Yuli
- CBOE NASDAQ Volatility Index
- CBOE S&P 500 BuyWrite Index
- CBOE S&P 500 PutWrite Index
- CBOE Volatility Index
- CBV Midcap Index
- CBV Smallcap Index
- CBV Total
- CD Annuity
- CDO squared
- cease and desist
- Cease-and-desist order
- Cede & Co.
- celebrity endorsement
Full browser ?
- CC1 ENUM LLC
- CCAAT box
- CCAAT displacement protein
- CCAAT Transcription Factor 1
- CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), alpha
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), beta
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), delta
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), epsilon
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), gamma
- CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein Epsilon
- CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein, Beta
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein alpha
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein beta
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein epsilon