References in periodicals archive ?
As America's leader in partnership corrections, CCA offers partners flexible solutions to their corrections challenges.
Make sure you're grounded before you open the test set's components and handle the CCAs.
It is assumed the net cost savings to the producer is at $8 per ton of CCA used.
Nevertheless, CCA 200114044 advised agents to pursue the payments as taxable, if IRS employees determined that payments were used for luxuries.
The procedure involved taking hand-washing samples of 66 children from eight CCA playgrounds and 64 children from eight non-CCA playgrounds.
The standards for all retail health care clinic members of the CCA are:
CCA 200344008 is identical to Sutherland, except that the C corporation in Sutherland provided the aircraft for employee use, while the S corporation in the CCA provided the aircraft to shareholders and employees.
Several relatively nontoxic wood preservatives are already available, and they repel rot and bugs about as well as CCA does, notes Jim Jones, director of EPA'S Office of Pesticide Programs in Arlington, Va.
The team reports that although playing on treated structures increases the amount of arsenic on children's hands, washing the children's hands after playing may be enough to avoid the health risks associated with CCA.
The memo, signed by Director or OSWER Robert Springer and Office of Pesticide Programs Chief Jim Jones, says that the original exemption for CCA wood from being characterized as a hazardous waste dates from 1980 and is only for those who "utilized the arsenic-treated wood and wood product for these materials' intended end use.
Under the terms of the settlement, in consideration for the IRS's final determinations with respect to the 1997 tax year, CCA will pay approximately $54 million in cash to satisfy federal and state taxes and interest, substantially all of which will be paid during the fourth quarter of 2002.
But the Environmental Working Group claims that new data suggest there is a more serious risk of cancers such as bladder and lung cancer associated with CCA.
Financial browser ?
- cats and dogs
- cause and effect analysis
- caveat emptor
- Caveat emptor, caveat subscriptor
- caveat vendor
- Cayawlenen Ayliq Yuli
- Cayawlenen Konlek Yuli
- CBOE NASDAQ Volatility Index
- CBOE S&P 500 BuyWrite Index
- CBOE S&P 500 PutWrite Index
- CBOE Volatility Index
- CBV Midcap Index
- CBV Smallcap Index
- CBV Total
- CD Annuity
- CDO squared
- cease and desist
- Cease-and-desist order
- Cede & Co.
- celebrity endorsement
Full browser ?
- CC1 ENUM LLC
- CCAAT box
- CCAAT displacement protein
- CCAAT Transcription Factor 1
- CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), alpha
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), beta
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), delta
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), epsilon
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), gamma
- CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein Epsilon
- CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein, Beta
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein alpha
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein beta
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein epsilon