Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
A 24-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of burglary and has been bailed pending further inquiries.
Asked for five burglaries in dwellings; one attempted burglary; one burglary in a non-dwelling and one theft of keys to be taken into consideration.
0 percent of the estimated number of burglary offenses (236,366) occurred.
A 21-year-old and a 20-year-old were charged with burglary, three counts of theft from a vehicle and attempted theft from a vehicle.
For example, the UCR defines burglary as the unlawful entry or attempted entry of a structure to commit a felony or theft.
Among those agencies that reported burglary statistics for all 12 months of 2003, the data showed that forcible entry burglaries accounted for 62.
Burke, of Green Lane Gardens, Felling, who was sentenced to four years jail in 2001 for a series of burglaries, evaded the "three strikes and you're out" burglary legislation because of the age of his previous offences.
The news comes as police revealed there has been a citywide drop in burglary of 16.
Andrew McKay, 24, of Bamford Walk, South Shields, admitted one count of burglary and one of handling.
A burglary call came into the Sheriff's Department at 1 p.
The four officers have been working as burglary investigation officers - BIOs - since the beginning of this month.
SHERMAN OAKS - Two teenagers accused of breaking into the Sherman Oaks apartment of Robert Blake's attorney and stealing a laptop computer with key legal documents on it were charged with burglary Wednesday.
Financial browser ?
- Bundling, unbundling
- Bunker Adjustment Factor
- Bunker Fuel
- Bunny Bond
- burden of debt
- burden of dependency
- burden of proof
- Bureau Insurer
- Bureau of Advertising
- Bureau of Economic Analysis
- Bureau of Federal Credit Unions
- Bureau of Industry and Security
- Bureau of International Expositions
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Bureau of Land Management
- Bureau Rate
- Burglary Insurance
- Burial Insurance
- Burke Test
- Burmese Rupee
- burn and churn
- burn rate
- burned-out tax shelter
- Burning Cost Ratio
- Bursa Malaysia
- Burst Advertising
- Burundian Franc
- Bush Doctrine
- Business Activity Code
- Business and Personal Property Coverage Form
- Business Assets
- Business Auto Coverage Form
- Business Bad Debt
- Business Bad Debts
- business center
- business clusters
Full browser ?
- Burglary & Theft
- Burglary Abatement Team
- Burglary Alarm
- Burglary from Motor Vehicle
- Burglary in Progress, Business
- Burglary in Progress, Residence
- Burglary in Progress, Vehicle
- Burglary in Progress, Vending Machine
- Burglary Insurance
- Burglary of Business
- Burglary of Interstate Vehicle
- Burglary of Intrastate Vehicle
- Burglary of Residence
- Burglary of Vehicle
- Burglary of Vending Machine
- Burglary Other Than Dwelling
- Burglary, Arson, Kidnapping, Escape
- Burglary/Theft from Motor Vehicle