References in periodicals archive ?
According to plan, BOI wants to hire experts to deal with different sectors including legal, export, investment, SEZs and marketing and branding experts to enhance the capacity and modernization of the institution, she said.
We decided to get in touch with the BOI because I believe that the key to prosperity is investments, with the help of BOI.
The trade official said the BOI evaluates every project registered with the IPA to ensure that the company is complying with its commitments before further endorsing for tax perks to the Bureau of Internal Revenue.
According to media reports, VACC claimed that Lopez had unjustly favored HARI, even though it was actually the BOI board, acting as a collegiate body, that moved to suspend the car company.
BOI Executive Director Corazon Halili-Dichosa said the agency as part of their work conducted ocular inspections in the HARI facility in February, April, and August 2017 to evaluate the extent of assembly processes implemented by the company, only to find out that they were only doing the trimming and quality/testing or the last three and four processes only.
He said that Reforms agenda for restructuring of BOI will implement for enhancing the professional capacity of the institution to bring more foreign investment in country.
Reflecting the strengthening in BOI scores, the survey shows that the hydrocarbon sector's investment outlook has improved; 63 per cent of the respondents plan to invest in business expansion in Q1 2014 compared to 55 per cent in Q4 2013.
The BOI survey for the first quarter of 2013 reveals that the composite score for the hydrocarbon sector has fallen two points from 17 in the fourth quarter of 2012.
The funds will be channelled through to BOI by way of a multi- tranche Line of Credit, and part of the interest proceeds will be used for capacity building at both BoI and recipient SMEs.
US real estate investor Kennedy Wilson (NYSE:KW) said Wednesday it had agreed to take over Bank of Ireland Real Estate Investment Management, or BOI REIM, the commercial real estate management activities of Bank of Ireland (ISE:BKIR).
According to officials of BOI More than twenty six leading BOI enterprises who are seeking to employ staff participated at the Job Fair and approximately 1000 job seekers were given a rare opportunity to meet company representatives and select jobs in diversified fields.
In a March 19, 2007 press release, the BOI said that the main reasons for the forecast change were signs that GDP was growing rapidly, and-particularly important for Israel's consumers-the sharp fall in the rate of unemployment in the final quarter of 2006.
Financial browser ?
- board of equalization
- board of governors
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Board of Investments
- Board of Realtors
- Board of Trade
- Board of Trade of City of Chicago vs. Olsen
- Board of Trustees
- board of zoning appeals
- board room
- board-out clause
- Boat Owners Package Policy
- Bobtail Liability Insurance
- Bodily Injury
- Bodily Injury Coverage
- Bodily Injury Liability Insurance
- Body Language
- Body Text
- Body Type
- Boeckh Building Valuation Manual
- Boiler and Machinery Insurance
- boiler room
- Boilerplate Copy
- Boiling the Ocean
- Bolivian Peso Boliviano
- Bollinger Bands
- Bolsa de Barcelona
- Bolsa de Commercio de Santiago
- Bolsa de Mercadorias & Futuros
- Bolsa de Valores de Rio de Janeiro
- Bolsa de Valores de Sao Paulo
- Bolsa de Valores do Rio de Janeiro
- Bolsas y Mercados Espanoles
- BOMA measurements
- Bombay Stock Exchange
Full browser ?
- Bohtlingk, Otton Nikolaevich
- Böhtlingk, Otton Nikolaevich
- Bohumil Hrabal
- Bohumil Nemec
- Bohumil Némec
- Bohumil Trnka
- Bohumír Šmeral
- Bohumir Smeral
- Bohumukhi Milon Shangha
- Bohun upas
- Bohun, Henry de, 1st earl of Hereford
- Bohun, Humphrey V de, 2d earl of Hereford and 1st earl of Essex
- Bohun, Humphrey VII de, 3d earl of Hereford and 2d earl of Essex
- Bohun, Humphrey VIII de, 4th earl of Hereford and 3d earl of Essex
- Bohunice International Decommissioning Support Fund
- Bohuslan Rock Paintings
- Bohuslän Rock Paintings
- Bohuslav Brauner
- Bohuslav Havranek
- Bohuslav Havránek
- Bohuslav Martinu
- Bohyunsan Optical Astronomy Observatory
- Boi (disambiguation)
- Boiadzhiev, Grigorii
- Boiadzhiev, Grigorii Nersesovich
- Boiadzhiev, Zlatiu
- Boian Nikolov Penev
- Boiarchuk, Aleksandr
- Boiarchuk, Aleksandr Alekseevich
- Boiardo, Matteo Maria
- Boiardo, Matteo Maria, Conte di Scandiano
- Boiarskii, Aron
- Boiarskii, Aron Iakovlevich
- Boiary Writings
- Boichenko, Aleksandr
- Boichenko, Aleksandr Maksimovich
- Boichuk, Mikhail
- Boichuk, Mikhail Lvovich