* Barry Swartz arranged for permanent financing in the amount of $3,900,000 for a 4 story apartment building
with 3 units and 1 store on Bleecker Street in Manhattan.
A permit has been issued for a $4.7-million, 40-unit senior citizens apartment building
* $5,625,000 combined financing for a four-story apartment building
containing 5 units and 2,200 square feet of commercial space and a five-story apartment building
containing 30 units, located on the Upper East Side and Midtown Center neighborhoods of New York.
* $1,100,000 for a five-story walk-up apartment building
containing 20 units, located on East 74th Street in Manhattan, New York.
* $1,395,000 for a five-story walk-up apartment building
containing 26 apartments, located on St.
* A $2,900,000 permanent financing was negotiated by Barry Swartz for a five-story walk up apartment building
on Tenth Avenue in New York City.
* $5,250,000 for a five-story elevator apartment building
, located on East 78th Street in Manhattan, New York.
* A new mortgage for $3,500,000 on a 90-unit, 6-story elevator apartment building
on Grand Concourse in the Bronx.
* Cap rates for walk-up apartment buildings
remained at or near record lows, ranging from a low of 4.6% in Manhattan (south of 96th Street) to a high of 7.9% in the Bronx.
* A permanent mortgage in the amount of $12,100,000 was arranged by Barry Swartz for a fourteen story apartment building
in the West 40's of New York City.
* A new mortgage for $1,750,000 on an 11-unit, 5-story walk-up apartment building
on West 77th Street in New York, NY.
* $6,500,000 for a five-story walk-up apartment building
containing 99 units with 3 stores, located on West 147th Street in Manhattan, New York.