* Barry Swartz closed a second mortgage in the amount of $3,250,000 for a 6 story apartment building
with 35 residential units on E.
Possibilities for this year include apartment buildings
of 48, 72, 60 and 40 units respectively.
* $2,300,000 for a five-story apartment building
containing 11 apartments, located on East 83rd Street in Manhattan, New York.
* $2,300,000 for a 50-unit apartment building
located on Roseville Avenue in Newark, New Jersey.
* $1,050,000 for a five-story walk-up apartment building
containing 20 units, located on East 80th Street in Manhattan, New York.
* $2,200,000 for a six-story walk-up apartment building
containing 25 units and 2 stores, located on Ludlow Street in Manhattan, New York.
* $3,500,000 for a sixry story elevator apartment building
containing 65 units and 2 stores, located on West 238th St.
* A $6,760,000 permanent loan was arranged by Barry Swartz for a five-story walk up apartment building
on Elizabeth Street in Manhattan.
* A new mortgage for $3,925,000 on a 64-unit, 6-story elevator apartment building
on 23rd Avenue in Brooklyn, NY.
* $3,000,000 for a five-story walk-up apartment building
containing 52 units, located on East 196th Street in the Bronx, New York.
* A new mortgage for $1,100,000 on a four story brick apartment building
with 13 units on Carroll Street in Paterson, NJ.
* A second lien mortgage for $1,400,000 on a 60-unit, 6-story elevator apartment building
on West 151st Street in New York, NY.