References in periodicals archive ?
They are my favourite Chinese food, and Beijing is the home of dumplings, so Alan's amah (servant) made some for me.
My amah knows the crooks [sic] and crannies of my body, she knows my scent, has intimate knowledge of the stains left on my underwear.
A second set of similar Amah tips will be delivered to Austal for the future Littoral Combat Ship USS Montgomery (LCS 8) in May 2012.
Ah Tao is a Hong Kong amah, a stay-in domestic servant, who has been in the service of a Chinese family for more than 60 years.
Was it on racy Viti Levu, amah, a mauve-lit Ivy Carnot I saw?
from his position at his own request," although the communiquEa relieved him from his duties as head of the Istikhbarat Al Amah (General Intelligence Presidency), a position he first occupied on July 19, 2012 when he replaced Prince Muqrin Bin Abdul Aziz, the heir to the heir apparent.
SISTER ACT: Siblings Monica Bhatti (11) and Sonam Bhatti (14) perform Bollywood dancing as 'Desi Girls' TELLING TALES: Story-teller Joe Jurczak (11) TRIBUTE ACT: Danait Tesfay (13) sings Amy Winehouse PULLING OUT THE STOPS: Kevin Pragas (18) break dancing COLOURFUL: Sonam Bhatti (14) dancing LITTLE VOICE: Jodie Youell (14) singing SUPERSTYLIN': Alvie Hussain (14) beatboxing HAT'S GOOD: Rapper, Ezekiel Amah (14) SHOWBOATING: Kevin Pragas (18) breakdancing SUPER GROUP: Performers in the show at Bishop Ullathorne Catholic School
keg ast kel az amah pad yazadan ragtistar ud abardar ud kerdageinistar ahende *again Aryan-gahr at" amah *padramistar ud [wigidaxw adug ahende dirdan ud Parsan kar framadan .
When these challenges are not resolved, employees experience conflict from either the work or family domain (Galinsky & Bond 1998, Kossek & Ozeki 1998, Akerele, Osamwonyi & Amah 2007).
The album includes unreleased songs from Artists Jannat, Mohammed Noor, Hatem Fehmy, Issaf, PLUS new stars such as Mohamed Amah and much more
At the end of the play, with Billie in the psychiatric ward slowly recovering from her mental breakdown after Othello has left for good, Billie asks Amah to send a message to her niece, Jenny: "Tell her that you saw me dancing [.
His parents bought a house in Sussex and brought their Chinese staff Chang and Amah and their children to the UK to work for them.
Financial browser ?
- Alternative Assets
- Alternative Currency Option
- Alternative Delivery Procedure
- Alternative Depreciation Schedule
- Alternative Documentation
- Alternative Hypothesis
- Alternative Investment
- Alternative Investment Market
- alternative investments
- Alternative Media
- Alternative Minimum Cost Method
- Alternative Minimum Tax
- Alternative Minimum Tax Income
- alternative mortgage instrument
- Alternative mortgage instruments
- alternative order
- Alternative Risk Financing Facility
- Alternative Tariff
- Alternative Valuation Date
- alternative workspace
- Altman Z-Score
- AM Station
- Amah al Amah
- Amateur Investor
- Amazonian Cooperation Treaty
- Ambac Assurance Corporation
- AMBAC Financial Group, Inc.
- Ambiguous Statement
- ambush marketing
- Amended Return
- America Online
- American Academy of Actuaries
- American Accounting Association
- American Advertising Federation
- American Agency System
- American Annuity Table
Full browser ?
- AMAF and VAC
- Amagansett National Wildlife Refuge
- Amagat density unit
- Amagat diagram
- Amagat law
- Amagat system
- Amagat volume unit
- Amagat's law
- Amagat-Leduc rule
- Amagi (disambiguation)
- Amah al Amah
- Amahl and the Night Visitors
- Amahoro Foundation
- Amaiak Markarovich Nazaretian
- Amaiak Nazaretian
- Amajuba Child Health and Well-being Research Project
- Amajuba Forum for Local Economic Development
- Amak Song Sparrow
- Amakusa Islands
- Amakusa Marine Biological Laboratory