References in periodicals archive ?
The ALLFINANZ automated underwriting technology will offer support for the newest release of the DIME programme, which it says allows insurers to add a new insurance product, with minimal internal resources needed, to their portfolios.
ALLFINANZ does that while facilitating powerful underwriting rules that can serve as a proxy for the cumbersome and invasive process widely used today.
Starting life as (specialist) trading banks, the now allfinanz institutions have swallowed up finance companies and savings banks, and their reach now extends to investment banking, insurance, wealth management and stock broking.
(24) The debt erected on customer deposits is a natural consequence of the transformation of Australia's core banks from trading banks to allfinanz institutions.
Jim Maher has been appointed executive chairman and Mark Schwarzmann has been appointed chief executive officer of AllFinanz in Richmond, Virginia.
Allfinanz has launched a new software system for the distribution of insurance, investment and other financial services products across multiple channels such as agents and brokers, bank branches, call centres and the Internet.
According to Allfinanz the automated underwriting and approval process will allow agents, brokers and licensed bank or call centre representatives with an Internet connection to close a fully underwritten transaction in less than 25 minutes.
For example, it may turn out that banks in liberal market systems, particularly in the United States with the demise of Glass-Steagall, will come to resemble the German model of Allfinanz. But it could be the case at the same time that German finance is more generally becoming less bank centered and more equity centered.
Established in Dublin in 1986, Munich Re s Automation Solutions division (formerly Allfinanz) is the world s leading provider of automated underwriting solutions to life insurers.
Mark Schwarzmann has been named chief operating officer for Allfinanz Inc., in New York.
John Finan has been named chairman of Allfinanz, Inc., in New York.
Financial browser ?
- Alimony Payment
- Alimony Payments
- Alimony Substitution Trust
- aliquot parts subdivision
- All equity rate
- All Hands Meeting
- All in
- All In Cost
- All Lines Insurance
- All or none order
- All Ordinaries Index
- All Other Perils & Misfortune
- All Risk Clause
- All Risk Insurance
- All Savers Certificate
- All the Boats Rise
- All the Boats Sink
- All the Traffic Will Bear
- All Washed Up
- All Weather Fund
- All-Cargo Aircraft
- All-Hands Meeting
- all-holders rule
- Alliance of American Insurers
- Allied Lines
- allied member
- Allied Military Currency
- alligator property
- Alligator spread
- All-in cost
- all-inclusive deed of trust
- All-Inclusive Facility
- Allocated Benefits
- Allocated Promotion
- Allocated Transfer Risk Reserve
- Allocation of Plan Assets on Termination
- Allocation under Lines of Credit
- Allocational efficiency
- Allocation-of-income rules
- allocative efficiency
Full browser ?
- alley-oop pass
- alley-oop passes
- Alleyn, Edward
- Alleyn, Inspector
- Alleyway (gameboy)
- Alleyway (gameboy)
- Allford Hall Monaghan Morris
- Allg Deutscher Fahrrad Club eV
- Allgau Cattle
- Allgäu Cattle
- Allgäu-Schwäbischer Musikbund
- Allgemeinbildende Höhere Schule
- Allgemeine Anschalterlaubnis
- Allgemeine Anthroposophische Gesellschaft
- Allgemeine Arbeiter Union Deutschlands
- Allgemeine Basisausbildung
- Allgemeine Betriebserlaubnis
- Allgemeine Bevölkerungsumfrage der Sozialwissenschaften
- Allgemeine Deutsche Biographie
- Allgemeine Deutsche Computerhilfe
- Allgemeine Deutsche Direktbank
- Allgemeine Deutsche Investment Gesellschaft
- Allgemeine Deutsche Musik Zeitung
- Allgemeine Deutsche Speditionsbedingungen
- Allgemeine Deutsche Tanzlehrerverband
- Allgemeine Elektricitäts-Gesellschaft
- Allgemeine Elektrizitäts Gesellschaft
- Allgemeine Elektrizitäts-Gesellschaft
- Allgemeine Erklärung der Menschenrechte
- Allgemeine Fleischer Zeitung