References in periodicals archive ?
Under its decision, the Regional State Administrative Agency orders audit firm Idman Vilan Grant Thornton Oy, with Chartered Accountant Jussi Savio as principal auditor, subject to their agreement, to conduct a special audit of Afarak Group's administration and accounts for the financial periods 1 January 2015 to 31 December 2015, 1 January 2016 to 31 December 2016 and 1 January 2017 to 31 December 2017 and for the period from 1 January 2018 to 30 April 2018 in order to clarify the business and legal transactions conducted by Danko Koncar with his probable immediate circle.
* Can I Stay the Final Agency Action Pending Appeal?--Except when otherwise provided by law, the filing of a notice of administrative appeal or a petition seeking review of administrative action does not operate as an automatic stay of the final administrative agency action.
Contact the state's administrative agency to obtain a copy of this program.
The issue, in a nutshell, is whether the CGL standard policy, which states that it will pay to the policyholder such "sums as the insured is legally obligated to pay as damages," is limited to adverse court judgments, or whether it also applies to liability imposed by administrative agency proceedings.
The Senate on Monday passed on third and final reading a bill designating the Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA) as the single maritime administrative agency in-charge of all administrative functions relating to the training and certification of all Filipino seafarers.
From this point of view, JCR will watch discussions at Study Group on the Urban Renaissance Agency, Independent Administrative Agency, organised in the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism and arrangements and reviews by the Government Revitalisation Unit on the institutional issues on the independent administrative agencies for the purpose of drastic review of such agencies.
This article will focus on one particular local administrative agency that often receives improper judicial review--municipal and county code enforcement boards.
A Customs Service tariff ruling is an informal rulemaking by an administrative agency (in this case, the Customs Service).
Incorporated Administrative Agency (Japan) and National Agriculture and Bio-Oriented Research Organization (Japan) have patented a gene encoding a protein capable of controlling salt stress tolerance is provided.
The bonds will be guaranteed by the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi and covered by an insurance system of Nippon Export and Investment Insurance, an independent administrative agency.
The latest edition of a reference for attorneys, accountants, financial planners, and insurance advisers comes up to date on congressional and administrative agency actions affecting IRAs and Coverdell Education Saving Accounts.
A new independent administrative agency will be set up in April 2004 to support victims of tainted or faulty medical drugs and to simplify approval procedures for new drugs and medical equipment, health ministry sources said Wednesday.
Financial browser ?
- Adjustment Assistance
- adjustment bond
- Adjustment Costs
- Adjustment Credit
- Adjustment Date
- Adjustment Frequency
- adjustment in conversion terms
- Adjustment Income
- Adjustment Index
- Adjustment Interval
- adjustment mechanism
- Adjustment on Conversion
- Adjustment Programme
- adjustment speed
- Adjustment to Income
- Adjustments in Appraisal
- adjustments to income
- administered price
- Administering Agency
- Administracion Nacional de Telecomunicationes
- Administration Bond
- Administration Order
- Administrative Agency
- Administrative Budget
- Administrative Charge
- Administrative Exception Note
- Administrative Expense
- administrative expenses
- Administrative Law
- Administrative Law Judge
- Administrative Management Society
- Administrative pricing rules
- Administrative Protective Order
- Administrative Receiver
- Administrative Services Only
- Administrative Skills
- administrator's deed
- Admiralty Court
- Admiralty Liability
- Admiralty Proceeding
- Admission Temporaire
- Admitted Assets
- Admitted Company
- Admitted Insurance
Full browser ?
- Administration-to-End User
- Administrativ Interaktiv Assistans över Internet
- Administrative & Direct Support Logistics
- Administrative & Finance Group
- Administrative & Logistical Operations Center
- Administrative Accompanying Document
- Administrative Accounting
- Administrative Act
- Administrative Actions and Appeals Division
- Administrative Acts
- Administrative Adjudication
- Administrative Adjudication of Road Traffic Offences
- Administrative Adjustment Report
- Administrative agencies
- Administrative agencies
- Administrative Agency
- Administrative Agency Discretion
- Administrative Agreement on Consent
- Administrative Agricultural Thesaurus
- Administrative Aircraft
- administrative airlift service
- Administrative Analysis Grade Evaluation Guide
- Administrative and Commercial Studies
- Administrative and Customer Services Division
- Administrative and Educational Support
- Administrative and Educational Support Units
- Administrative and Executive Grades
- Administrative and Fundraising expense Rate
- Administrative And Judicial Review
- Administrative and Logistic Delay Time
- Administrative and Logistical Downtime
- Administrative and Logistics Security Specialist
- Administrative and Management Services Division
- Administrative and Managerial Budget
- Administrative and Manpower Management Service
- Administrative and Operational Services
- Administrative and Operational Support
- Administrative and Personal
- Administrative and Personnel
- Administrative and Professional Crown Employees of Ontario
- Administrative and Professional Exchange Program
- Administrative and Professional Staff Advisory Committee
- Administrative and Student Services Computing Subcommittee
- Administrative and Supervisory Personnel Association
- Administrative and Technical status
- Administrative and Training Officer