References in periodicals archive ?
dissenting, reasoning that insurer's obligation to settle claims is not limited by restrictions on duty to defend formal litigation or lack of coverage for administrative agency orders of paymen t).
of Yonkers, attorneys that represent owners, said as an administrative agency, DHCR has the authority to levy fines and penalties and reduce them to a money judgement.
NRDC, where the Court held that "when the statute is silent or ambiguous with respect to the specific issues," the sole issue for the court is whether the administrative agency adopted a "permissible construction of the statute.
Third, we need a separate administrative agency that is not involved in tax revenues and has administrative responsibilities only, to coordinate and set policy.
is certified as a GMP Pharmaceutical Manufacturer by the Peoples Republic of China State Drug Administrative Agency.
Comsuper is the administrative agency of superannuation schemes that are made available for Australia's government employees and the Australian Defence Force.
Incorporated Administrative Agency National Agriculture and Bio-Oriented Research Organization (Ibaraki, Japan) has patented a method of producing cellulose comprising the steps of: (i) culturing filamentous fungus having the ability to produce cellulose; and (ii) recovering cellulose from a culture obtained by the step (i) and cellulose produced by filamentous fungi.
justifying or attempting to justify the use of secret reports by a hearer to the head of an administrative agency.
Second, the decision emphasizes the constraints under which an administrative agency must act in its rule making capacity.
which was established under the laws of the Peoples Republic of China and is based in Henan, China, is a pharmaceutical manufacturer and research and development company that has been GMP certified (in 2004) by the Peoples Republic of China State Drug Administrative Agency.
To the extent that any Tax Court dicta contradicts this ruling, the Second Circuit owes "no deference to the Tax Court's statutory interpretations, its relationship to us being that of a district court to a court of appeals, not that of an administrative agency to a court of appeals" (Madison Recycling Assocs.
The EIP is part of the South Carolina Budget and Control Board, the central administrative agency for South Carolina state government.
Financial browser ?
- Adjustment Assistance
- adjustment bond
- Adjustment Costs
- Adjustment Credit
- Adjustment Date
- Adjustment Frequency
- adjustment in conversion terms
- Adjustment Income
- Adjustment Index
- Adjustment Interval
- adjustment mechanism
- Adjustment on Conversion
- Adjustment Programme
- adjustment speed
- Adjustment to Income
- Adjustments in Appraisal
- adjustments to income
- administered price
- Administering Agency
- Administracion Nacional de Telecomunicationes
- Administration Bond
- Administration Order
- Administrative Agency
- Administrative Budget
- Administrative Charge
- Administrative Exception Note
- Administrative Expense
- administrative expenses
- Administrative Law
- Administrative Law Judge
- Administrative Management Society
- Administrative pricing rules
- Administrative Protective Order
- Administrative Receiver
- Administrative Services Only
- Administrative Skills
- administrator's deed
- Admiralty Court
- Admiralty Liability
- Admiralty Proceeding
- Admission Temporaire
- Admitted Assets
- Admitted Company
- Admitted Insurance
Full browser ?
- Administration-to-End User
- Administrativ Interaktiv Assistans över Internet
- Administrative & Direct Support Logistics
- Administrative & Finance Group
- Administrative & Logistical Operations Center
- Administrative Accounting
- Administrative Act
- Administrative Actions and Appeals Division
- Administrative Acts
- Administrative Adjudication
- Administrative Adjudication of Road Traffic Offences
- Administrative Adjustment Report
- Administrative agencies
- Administrative agencies
- Administrative Agency
- Administrative Agency Discretion
- Administrative Agreement on Consent
- Administrative Agricultural Thesaurus
- administrative airlift service
- Administrative Analysis Grade Evaluation Guide
- Administrative and Commercial Studies
- Administrative and Customer Services Division
- Administrative and Educational Support Units
- Administrative and Executive Grades
- Administrative and Fundraising expense Rate
- Administrative And Judicial Review
- Administrative and Logistic Delay Time
- Administrative and Logistical Downtime
- Administrative and Logistics Security Specialist
- Administrative and Management Services Division
- Administrative and Managerial Budget
- Administrative and Manpower Management Service
- Administrative and Operational Services
- Administrative and Personnel
- Administrative and Professional Crown Employees of Ontario
- Administrative and Professional Exchange Program
- Administrative and Professional Staff Advisory Committee
- Administrative and Student Services Computing Subcommittee
- Administrative and Supervisory Personnel Association
- Administrative and Technical status
- Administrative and Training Officer
- Administrative Appeal Office
- Administrative Appeal Process
- Administrative Appeals Board
- Administrative Appeals Judge