References in periodicals archive ?
The acquisition will be funded through an upsized USD 1.65bn Reserve Based Lending senior debt facility, a USD 700m acquisition debt financing facility, an equity investment by Delek and existing cash resources of the company.
In this role, he offered the full range of Corporate and Investment Banking services to middle-market firms, ranging from working capital, acquisition debt, asset-based lending, M&A advisory services, Equity and Debt Capital Markets, Treasury and Payment Solutions, FX and Derivatives, and Wealth Management.
The equity consideration component of the purchase price is not anticipated to change and the negotiated adjustments are expected to be made within the terms of the company's committed acquisition debt financing agreements.
Following a change in TDC's ownership, the new owners refinanced the acquisition debt initially raised by its parent DKT and its intermediate holding companies (collectively known as HoldCo), as well as existing debt at TDC, the operating entity (OpCo).
Today, WYPR has more than 42 employees and operates with a $6.4 million budget and the acquisition debt originally at $7 million has been paid down to under $1.9 million.
TELECOMWORLDWIRE-January 19, 2017-xG Technology pays off IMT acquisition debt
Contract notice: Service acquisition debt Regional Blood Center in Raciborz in the amount of 6 500 000 PLN through subrogation to Basic.
In addition to home acquisition debt, there is a second category of debt, home equity debt, which may give rise to deductible interest.
Home-equity indebtedness is debt, other than acquisition debt, that is secured by a qualified residence and does not exceed the lesser of $100,000 ($50,000 for married filing separately) or the fair market value (FMV) of the residence less acquisition debt (including pre-Oct.
RBS, HSBC, Lloyds Bank, Barclays Bank and Santander have provided the acquisition debt facilities.
According to the company, the proceeds from this loan will be used to refinance the Therapeutic Support Systems (TSS) acquisition debt.
But within three months the Americans had been ousted as Fenway Sports Group bought the club and in one fell swoop the burden was immediately lifted as around pounds 200million of acquisition debt was paid off, relieving the club of annual interest payments in excess of pounds 17million.
Financial browser ?
- Accumulation unit
- Accumulation Unit Value
- Accumulation/Distribution Line
- Acetate Proof
- Achein Taya
- Acid Rain
- acid test ratio
- acid-test ratio
- Acquired Advantage
- Acquired Group Membership
- Acquired surplus
- acquisition cost
- Acquisition Debt
- Acquisition Fee
- Acquisition Indigestion
- acquisition loan
- Acquisition of assets
- Acquisition of stock
- Acquisition Premium
- acquisition, development, and construction loan
- Acre Breadth
- Acreage Report
- acreage zoning
- Across the board
- Across the Board Tariff Reduction
- Across the Piece
- Across-the-Board Movement
- Act of Bankruptcy
- Act of God
Full browser ?
- Acquisition Category
- Acquisition Category IV
- Acquisition Center
- Acquisition Center Business Opportunity Page
- Acquisition Center for Excellence
- Acquisition Center of Excellence
- Acquisition Charge
- Acquisition Civilian Record Brief
- Acquisition Community Connection
- Acquisition Community Information Technology Activity
- Acquisition Contracting
- Acquisition Control & Tracking System
- Acquisition Control File
- Acquisition Control Unit
- Acquisition Coordinating Group
- Acquisition Coordinating Team
- Acquisition Coordination Team
- Acquisition cost
- Acquisition Cost Evaluation
- Acquisition Cost Reduction Initiative
- Acquisition Costs
- Acquisition Cross-Service Agreement
- Acquisition Cycle Time Reduction
- Acquisition Data Input Equipment
- Acquisition Data Processor
- Acquisition Data Report
- Acquisition Data System
- Acquisition Data Systems Controller
- Acquisition Database
- Acquisition de Qualification de Base
- Acquisition Debt
- Acquisition Debts
- Acquisition Decision Authority
- Acquisition Decision Memorandum
- Acquisition Decision Review
- Acquisition Decision Support System
- Acquisition Deficiency Corrective Action Program
- Acquisition Definition Document
- Acquisition Development Office
- Acquisition Director/Project Engineer
- Acquisition Directorate
- Acquisition Display System
- Acquisition Division
- Acquisition Document Development and Management
- Acquisition Doppler
- Acquisition E3 Control Strategy
- Acquisition Economics
- Acquisition Education and Training Program
- Acquisition Education, Training and Career Development
- Acquisition Education, Training and Experience
- Acquisition Engineer/Executive
- Acquisition Engineering Agent
- Acquisition Environmental Product Support Team
- Acquisition Executive Brief
- Acquisition Executive Management Report
- Acquisition Executive Service
- Acquisition Fee
- Acquisition Fees
- Acquisition Financial Management Working Group
- Acquisition Functional Working Group
- Acquisition Governance Coordinating Council