6 percent for those at or above poverty level
, and individuals without a high school education had a prevalence of 2.
9) 730,000 Poverty status ([dagger][dagger]) At or above poverty level
Dependent variables are the rates of per capita income and the percentage of individuals above poverty level
of state governments.
Leeds Merriweather is a gifted patterer whose livelihood generates income that ranks just above poverty level
But the National Pensioners Convention (NPC) want to see the figure rise to pounds 165 - a sum they say will raise it above poverty level
Figure 1 Uninsured Rates for Montana Children Ages 5 and Under by Federal Poverty Levels, 2000 Census % Without Health Insurance Below Poverty Level Above Poverty Level
<200% FPL 10% 27% <150% FPL 14% 25% <125% FPL 16% 21% <10% FPL 16% 19% Source: www.
They know Cambridge, and they know there's something wrong when, in a boom economy, Harvard won't pay employees enough to live above poverty level
6) Poverty status *** At or above poverty level
5) Poverty status ([paragraph] [paragraph]) At or above poverty level
25 dollar threshold, Microcredit helped nearly 10 million people to rise above poverty level
5) Poverty status ([dagger] [dagger]) At or above poverty level
6) Poverty status ([paragraph][paragraph]) At or above poverty level