References in periodicals archive ?
The 990PF filed by private foundations does not have a disclosure similar to Part IX on the 990; this distinction presents an opportunity for the public and other interested parties to create ratios and other measures of performance and efficiency that they previously could not.
More than access to this data, the 990PF should be amended so that foundations can report dollar contributions for public policy initiatives - separate from grantmaking and other contributions.
Under the expenditure responsibility, PRIs are not "taxable expenditures" so long as foundation managers establish procedures to ensure the funds are used for the foundation's exempt purpose, get reports from the recipient of the PRI, and report on the PRI to the Treasury Secretary on Form 990PF.
Minimum investment return was reported on Form 990PF, Part X, line 6.
6694 and 6695 include, among others, Forms 706, 709, 940, 941, 990PF, 990T, 1040, 1065, 1120, 1120S, and 5500, with the higher willful or reckless behavior rules applying to the preparation of, for example, Forms SS-8 and 990 and forms in the 1099 series (Rev.
Covered returns for the general preparer penalty of section 6694 include forms 706, 709, 940, 941, 990PF, 990T, 1040, 1065, 1120, 1120S and 5500.
Informational return Form 990PF required for IRS When is Form 990 or 990-PF Always required?
59 only applies to publicly traded companies required to file a tax return with the California Franchise Tax Board; government agencies located in California, where the amount of the restatement exceeds the planning materiality; and charitable organizations registered by the Attorney General, in which the restatement has resulted in an amended or superceding IRS Form 990 or 990PF.
All reporters recommended IRS 990 form as the first step for investigating charities or 990pf for foundations.
Most nonprofits file Form 990 or 990-EZ (Return of Organization Exempt From Income Tax); while a private foundation files Form 990PF, nonprofits with gross receipts under $200,000 and assets below $500,000 need only file Form 990-EZ.
 "Exempt organization, total" includes Forms 990, 990EZ, 990N, 990PF, 990T, 4720, and 5227.
* Charitable organization registered by the office of the attorney general in which the restatement has resulted in an amended or superceding IRS Form 990 or 990PF. Government agency financial statement restatement reporting would be limited to those situations in which the restatement exceeds the planning materiality used by the CPA in conjunction with the current year audit.
Financial browser ?
- 48-hour rule
- 501(c)(3) bond
- 501(c)3 Bond
- 504 Corporation
- 50-50 Plan
- 527 Organization
- 529 college savings plan
- 529 plan
- 529 prepaid tuition plan
- 52-Week High
- 52-Week Low
- 5-Year Treasury Security
- 80/10/10 and 80/15/5 Loan Plans
- 800 Portability
- 800-Number Promotion
- 80-10-10 mortgage
- 9/11 Terrorist Attacks
- 90-Day Letter
- A Classification of Residential Neighborhoods
- A paper
- a priori
- A Priori Probability
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street
- A Rating
- A Ton of Money
- A. Philip Randolph
- A.G. Becker Paribas
- A.M. Best and Company
- A.P. Giannini
- AAA tenant
- AAA+ Bank
- AAAA Spot Contract
- A-B Split
Full browser ?
- 990 or 990EZ Forms Schedule N
- 990 or 990EZ Forms Schedule N-1
- 990 or 990EZ Forms Schedule N1
- 990, 990-EZ, 990-PF Form (Schedule B)
- 990, 990-EZ, 990-PF Form Schedule B
- 990, 990-EZ, 990-PF Forms (Schedule B)
- 990, 990-EZ, 990-PF Forms Schedule B
- 990, 990EZ, 990PF Form (Schedule B)
- 990, 990EZ, 990PF Form Schedule B
- 990, 990EZ, 990PF Forms (Schedule B)
- 990, 990EZ, 990PF Forms Schedule B
- 990-BL Form
- 990-BL Forms
- 990-EZ Form
- 990-EZ Forms
- 990-PF Form
- 990-PF Forms
- 990-T Form
- 990-T Forms
- 990-W Form
- 990-W Forms
- 990BL Form
- 990BL Forms
- 990EZ Form
- 990EZ Forms
- 990PF Form
- 990PF Forms
- 990T Form
- 990T Forms
- 990W Form
- 990W Forms
- 99mTc diphosphonate
- 99mTc pyrophosphate
- 99mTc sestamibi
- 99mTc sulfur colloid
- 99mTc-dimercaptosuccinic acid
- 99mTc-labeled RBC scintigraphy