Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
These include Form 990, Form 990-EZ, Form 990-PF and others.
But if a tax-exempt organization isn't required to file Form 990 or Form 990-EZ and instead files Form 990-N Electronic Filing System (e-Postcard), Schedule O can't be filed with this form and thus isn't needed.
The data include Form 990, Form 990-EZ and Form 990-PF and related schedules, except for some donor information.
Form 990-EZ is also due by the 15th day of the fifth month after year-end, and automatic and nonautomatic extensions of time are also available.
Nonprofit charitable organizations exempt from income tax under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) section 501(c)(3) filed 279,405 Forms 990 and 990-EZ and reported $3.
The unauthorized access affected nonprofit users of IRS Forms 990, 990-EZ, and 990-N (e-Postcard).
Many small and medium-size not-for-profit organizations are mostly run by volunteers, and the staff of these charities may forget or inadvertently fail to timely file Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt From Income Tax, Form 990-EZ, Short Form Return of Organization Exempt From Income Tax, or even Form 990-N, Annual Electronic Filing Requirement for Small Exempt Organizations, which is a postcard-size information return that is electronically filed.
Organizations filing Form 990 are required to report a significant asset diversion on Part W, Section A, line 5, and provide details on Schedule 0, Supplemental Information to Form 990 or 990-EZ, explaining the nature of the diversion, the amounts involved, and corrective actions taken.
Versions of this form include 990-EZ, 990-PF, 990-T, and 990-N (also commonly known as "the e-postcard," which can only be filed electronically).
Under the IRS program, organizations eligible for relief include small tax-exempts eligible to file Form 990-N or Form 990-EZ for all three tax years between 2007 and 2009, and whose due date for their third-consecutive return is between May 17, 2010, and October 15, 2010.
threshold for filing Form 990-EZ to $50,000 in 2010.
Organizations that fall below these thresholds may choose to file the Form 990-EZ, which does not require many of the disclosures of the full Form 990.
Financial browser ?
- 48-hour rule
- 501(c)(3) bond
- 501(c)3 Bond
- 504 Corporation
- 50-50 Plan
- 527 Organization
- 529 college savings plan
- 529 plan
- 529 prepaid tuition plan
- 52-Week High
- 52-Week Low
- 5-Year Treasury Security
- 80/10/10 and 80/15/5 Loan Plans
- 800 Portability
- 800-Number Promotion
- 80-10-10 mortgage
- 9/11 Terrorist Attacks
- 90-Day Letter
- A Classification of Residential Neighborhoods
- A paper
- a priori
- A Priori Probability
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street
- A Rating
- A Ton of Money
- A. Philip Randolph
- A.G. Becker Paribas
- A.M. Best and Company
- A.P. Giannini
- AAA tenant
- AAA+ Bank
- AAAA Spot Contract
- A-B Split
Full browser ?
- 990 or 990EZ Form Schedule G
- 990 or 990EZ Form Schedule L
- 990 or 990EZ Form Schedule N
- 990 or 990EZ Form Schedule N-1
- 990 or 990EZ Form Schedule N1
- 990 or 990EZ Forms (Schedule A)
- 990 or 990EZ Forms (Schedule C)
- 990 or 990EZ Forms (Schedule G)
- 990 or 990EZ Forms (Schedule L)
- 990 or 990EZ Forms (Schedule N)
- 990 or 990EZ Forms (Schedule N-1)
- 990 or 990EZ Forms (Schedule N1)
- 990 or 990EZ Forms Schedule A
- 990 or 990EZ Forms Schedule C
- 990 or 990EZ Forms Schedule G
- 990 or 990EZ Forms Schedule L
- 990 or 990EZ Forms Schedule N
- 990 or 990EZ Forms Schedule N-1
- 990 or 990EZ Forms Schedule N1
- 990, 990-EZ, 990-PF Form (Schedule B)
- 990, 990-EZ, 990-PF Form Schedule B
- 990, 990-EZ, 990-PF Forms (Schedule B)
- 990, 990-EZ, 990-PF Forms Schedule B
- 990, 990EZ, 990PF Form (Schedule B)
- 990, 990EZ, 990PF Form Schedule B
- 990, 990EZ, 990PF Forms (Schedule B)
- 990, 990EZ, 990PF Forms Schedule B
- 990-BL Form
- 990-BL Forms
- 990-EZ Form
- 990-EZ Forms
- 990-PF Form
- 990-PF Forms
- 990-T Form
- 990-T Forms
- 990-W Form
- 990-W Forms
- 990BL Form
- 990BL Forms
- 990EZ Form
- 990EZ Forms
- 990PF Form
- 990PF Forms
- 990T Form
- 990T Forms
- 990W Form
- 990W Forms