Address : Room No 501C
5th floor Annexe Government Secretariat
is a 501c
(3) charity located in East Taunton, Maine, whose mission is to provide bullet and stab protective vests and other assistance to dogs of law enforcement and related agencies throughout the United States.
MATI is a 501C
museum and donations should be marked for the MATI/SOB Project.
The foundation is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization under Section 501c
(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
The loan was financed with 501c
(3) bonds with FHA Section 221(d)(3) credit enhancement.
The Fibre Disc 501C
incorporates a grinding aid to improve performance with a variety of metals and makes the product more competitive with type 27 wheels.
The City of Bostons Office of Housing Stability is seeking proposals from 501C
3 non-profit organizations eligible to apply for and run the Family Safety Net Program.
The SECU Foundation, a 501c
(3) charitable organization funded solely by the contributions of SECU members, promotes local community development in North Carolina primarily through high impact projects in the areas of housing, education, healthcare and human services.
But, with 501C
presenter status, we are able to apply grants internally and externally.
As an independent 501c
(3) nonprofit organization, the Alaska Airlines Foundation supplements Alaska Airlines' overall corporate giving program by providing direct cash grants to public charities in Alaska, Hawaii and Washington.
, 309C, 655A 656A, 538A And 661A Wing, Moud At Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
About HealthPartners Institute for Education and Research HealthPartners Institute for Education and Research is a 501c
(3) non-profit organization dedicated to improving health through discovery, the translation of research and health professional education.