Recently, New York City Housing Court Judge Jean Schneider granted a $30,000 rent abatement to two renters after they were found to have suffered a "constructive eviction" for nearly two years resulting from a toxic mold
infestation of their East 57th Street apartment.
As well as defending toxic mold
cases, his firm helps insurers devise risk management strategies for avoiding toxic mold
They are now pushing Las Virgenes Unified School District officials to test for toxic mold
at the campus, which underwent an $880,000 mold remediation project in 1996-99.
property owners and managers facing exposure to billions in potential tenant liability and clean-up costs, toxic mold
is rapidly becoming a ticking time bomb-looming larger than asbestos, lead or radon remediation did in previous decades.
The jurors found that Farmers improperly handled Ballard's water claim, allowing toxic mold
to form and take over the family's $3 million home.
net/) warns Greater Los Angeles residents to act quickly when experiencing flood or water damage in their homes or businesses to prevent the dangerous effects of toxic mold
She was practicing pro hac vice in a Maryland case representing a woman whose exposure to severe water damage and toxic mold
left her disabled, according to court filings.
First and foremost, the owners of Miami Mold Specialist have been raising awareness about toxic mold
across the nation for years.
White and Nolte allege they became ill and in November had the home inspected for toxic mold
at a cost of $300.
Washington, Dec 19 (ANI): Brittany Murphy's mother has claimed that toxic mold
found in the Hollywood star's swanky home had killed her daughter and her son-in-law, and now she wants somebody to pay.
Two Tribeca painters have filed a $64 million lawsuit against their former landlord, charging that he purposely allowed toxic mold
to grow inside their 15 Jay Street loft in an attempt to oust them from the pad they'd occupied for more than 30 years.
OXFORD - Toxic mold
has been found in the school administration building, but town officials are taking steps to make the building safe for employees.