Mentioned in ?
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- bid shopping
- building permit
- certificate of insurance
- change order
- completion bond
- International Competitive Bidding
- mechanics' and materialmen's liens
- notice of nonresponsibility
- progress payments
- Publ 4025
- Publ 4053
- square foot method
- standard practices of the trade
References in periodicals archive ?
On occasion, a prime contractor may receive an inquiry from one of its subcontractor's subcontractors or vendors (also known as second-tier subcontractors) inquiring about payment that the first-tier subcontractor has not made.
ASA's Subcontractors Legal Defense Fund (SLDF) is funding ASA's involvement in the appeal, because any published ruling by the Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit on the meaning of "sums justly due" will be binding precedent, controlling the amounts due under federal payment bonds throughout Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, the Marianas Islands, Montana, Nevada, Oregon and Washington, barring further action by the U.
Clearly in this situation, the subcontractor is providing its services during the course of the year.
This is a provision requiring the subcontractor to waive its right to recover against the GC.
It also maintained that it had followed standard protocols to vet subcontractor costs before submitting them for reimbursement.
The ordinary position can be overridden by express contract provisions holding the employer responsible for the nominated subcontractor but such provisions are unlikely.
Using traditional actuarial methods, the claim experience expectation can be tailored to each subcontractor based on its individual historical loss experience.
040 indicates that in the absence of obtaining specific consent from the client before disclosing confidential information to the provider, the CPA should enter into a contractual agreement with any subcontractor addressing procedures to prevent the unauthorized release of confidential information to others.
Bargaining and negotiating terms of a subcontract are difficult for any subcontractor.
Did the subcontractor check to see whether the injured employee had a history of bringing workers compensation claims, prior lawsuits, pre-existing conditions or work restrictions?
This lien in project funds arises when a subcontractor provides material, labor or rental equipment to the contractor on the project.
Think of this phase as an opportunity to work with a subcontractor to build the foundation for a successful partnership.
Financial browser ?
- Structured settlement
- Stub stock
- Student Aid Report
- Student Loan
- Student Loan Interest Deduction
- Student Loan Marketing Association
- Student-Specific Scholarship
- Style Box
- Style drift
- style investing
- Stylized Facts
- SUB Pay
- Subchapter M
- Subchapter S
- subchapter S-corporation
- subdivision lot and block number
- Subject market
- Subject Offer
- subject property
- subject quote
- subject to
- Subject to a
- Subject to a Can
- Subject to a print/execution/trading
- Subject to Collection
- Subject to Mortgage
- subject to opinion
- Subject to Verification
- Subjective probabilities
- submittal notice
Full browser ?
- Subcontinental Lithospheric Mantle
- Subcontract Administrator
- Subcontract Award
- Subcontract Change Notice
- Subcontract Data Requirements List
- Subcontract Line Item Number
- Subcontract Management Team
- Subcontract Technical Representative
- Subcontracting Officer's Technical Representative
- subcontractor bond
- Subcontractor Corrective Action Report
- Subcontractor Data List
- Subcontractor Data Requirements List
- Subcontractor Disposition Request
- Subcontractor Evaluation and Measurement System
- Subcontractor Furnished Equipment
- Subcontractor Management Analysis & Integration Team
- Subcontractor Management Plan
- Subcontractor Management Procedure
- Subcontractor Preliminary Design Review
- Subcontractor Safety and Environmental Evaluation
- Subcontractors Association of Northeast Ohio
- Subcontractors Legal Defense Fund
- Subcontracts and Material
- Subcontracts and Procurement
- Subcontrary mean
- Subcontrary mean