Mentioned in ?
- above-normal profit
- absolute advantage
- accounting equation
- Acquired Advantage
- aggregate plan
- allocative efficiency
- barriers to entry
- Brandt Report
- Business Office
- Business Process Management
- business strategy, business policy, corporate strategy
- capacity constrained resource
- capacity requirements planning
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- comparative advantage
- competitive advantage
- core skill
References in periodicals archive ?
Massey & Denton (1993) show how racial prejudice and discrimination in real estate practices are part of a grand plan to insulate whites from blacks, creating massive black residential segregation and a denial of opportunities to acquire a quality education in the declining and resourceless urban centers.
Their stare is dignified and resourceless, and recalls those lines of Celan rebuking the lifting of stones and the exposure of those constrained to cower beneath them.
With the change in weather patterns, droughts are more likely to happen in an unpredictable way on the continent, leaving thousands of people resourceless.
Located in Branch County near the Ohio and Indiana borders, the State Public School was Michigan's institution for abandoned or resourceless children.
It nevertheless, he maintains, prevented what the scholastic doctors regarded as a greater evil, "namely, the exploitation by the resourceful lender of the resourceless borrower, unprotected by the justice of the market.
33) One is accordingly left resourceless in terms of persuading Rorty in any distinctively philosophical way by appeal to some rational principle he would concede as authoritatively transcending his appetites or preferences.
It is to be valued, like all other races, as a race, not as something to provide resourceless and thought-lazy journalists with guidance as to what might win next year's Classic races.
Chickens were distributed to more than 400 resourceless women in the Kunduz City, Imam Sahib and Qala-i-Zal districts, Agriculture Director Nazar Mohammad Hazem said.
You need a set of parameters that would clearly show up who is resourceless, who is pushed to the edge of survival, who needs benefits of development to reach them on a priority basis.
b) Inclusivity, as evidenced in the Hebrew celebrations, such as the gathering of tithes when the landless and resourceless Levites, widows, orphans and aliens are intentionally included; also the sequence of stories in Mark 6-8 in which the feeding of the five thousand men (not counting women and children) is shaped by the encounter between Jesus and the Syro-Phoenician woman, into the more inclusive feeding of the four thousand.
The conception of truth embodied in the scheme requires that claims for truth on its behalf and on behalf of the judgments in which it is expressed commit those making them to hold that when that scheme encounters alternative standpoints making alternative and incompatible, even incommensurable, claims, Aquinas's dialectical synthesis will be able to render those standpoints intelligible in a way that cannot be achieved by their own adherents from their own point of view and to distinguish their defects and limitations from their insights and merits in such a way as to explain the occurrence of what they themselves would have to take to be their defects and limitations at points at which their own explanatory capacities are resourceless.
As a small, resourceless state, it has always been in Singapore's interests to diversify its economic partners.
Financial browser ?
- Residual assets
- Residual claim
- Residual cover
- Residual dividend approach
- Residual method
- Residual Return
- Residual risk
- residual security
- residual unemployment
- residual value
- resistance level
- Resolution Funding Corporation
- Resolution Trust Corporation
- resource allocation
- resource based theory of the firm
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act
- resource recovery revenue bond
- resource-based theory of the firm
- Respite Care
- respondeat superior
- responsibility centre
- Rest and Recreation Leave
- restatement of laws
- restraining order
- restraint on alienation
- restricted account
- restricted appraisal report
- Restricted Asset
- Restricted Donation
- Restricted Fund
- Restricted Letter of Credit
- Restricted Market
- Restricted Net Assets
- restricted option
Full browser ?
- Resource/Repairable Identification Code
- Resourced Based Economy Foundation
- Resourceful Waste Management Guide
- Resourceful Women
- Resourceful, Evaluative, Maximizing Model
- Resources & Development Management Department
- Resources & Financial Management Services
- Resources & Mission Sponsor Plan
- Resources & Unit Monitoring
- Resources Access Channel
- Resources Aimed at the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Resources All Busy
- Resources Allocated Packet
- Resources and Infrastructure Industry Skills Council
- Resources and Needs Questionnaire
- Resources and Personnel Development Unit
- Resources and Planning Directorate
- Resources and Programs Office
- Resources and Systems International, Inc.
- Resources and Technical Services Division
- Resources and Under Sea Threats
- Resources Assessment for Preservation and Access Committee