Mentioned in ?
- above-normal profit
- absolute advantage
- accounting equation
- Acquired Advantage
- aggregate plan
- allocative efficiency
- barriers to entry
- Brandt Report
- Business Office
- Business Process Management
- business strategy, business policy, corporate strategy
- capacity constrained resource
- capacity requirements planning
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- comparative advantage
- competitive advantage
- core skill
References in periodicals archive ?
Never willing to give up the fight, he and Barritt resourcefully fashioned a temporary repair which avoided retirement and kept them in the fight.
Since doctors told him in June he had ''months'' to go, Fitch lives ''resiliently and resourcefully,'' devoting his remaining time and energy to his wife, Samantha, and efforts to reduce veteran suicides.
His Vivaldi-Bach transcription showed just how immediate a good tracker action can sound, and a set of variations by Lionel Rogg resourcefully explored the available tone colours.
The unique qualities of music as therapy can enhance communication, support change and enable people to live more resourcefully and creatively.
We have a passion for peppers and wanted to reduce waste; our Farm Fresh Hot Sauces resourcefully use second grade peppers and offer consumers a fresher alternative to other hot sauces," adds Bailey.
You have to recruit as creatively and resourcefully for the best employees just like you have to for great customers.
He opined that the UNSC would succeed in effectively and resourcefully fulfilling its responsibility to safeguard international peace and security only if acts according to these principles.
They then augmented these funds through profitable investments--again demonstrating artisans' ability to adapt to changing circumstances resourcefully and with a capitalistic instinct of sorts.
Trellis is the most configurable platform in the industry for the complex energy delivery business, allowing users to resourcefully manage assets and perform business functions.
In particular they find that speakers routinely exploit the language to fit the immediate communicative environment, adapting and blending English innovatively and resourcefully to achieve a jointly constructed means of conveying and interpreting meaning.
The artist writes that the indoor part of the project "turns its attention inward, to local patterns and rituals of interior domestic landscapes, the way we use what we resourcefully find around us to artfully make ourselves at home, bringing the outdoors in.
Geoffrey Brock resourcefully resolves the challenge in part by doing his own translations of a significant number of poems, a job for which he meets the criteria set in his translator's note--"translators must also be poets"--by being himself an accomplished translator and poet.
Financial browser ?
- Residual assets
- Residual claim
- Residual cover
- Residual dividend approach
- Residual method
- Residual Return
- Residual risk
- residual security
- residual unemployment
- residual value
- resistance level
- Resolution Funding Corporation
- Resolution Trust Corporation
- resource allocation
- resource based theory of the firm
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act
- resource recovery revenue bond
- resource-based theory of the firm
- Respite Care
- respondeat superior
- responsibility centre
- Rest and Recreation Leave
- restatement of laws
- restraining order
- restraint on alienation
- restricted account
- restricted appraisal report
- Restricted Asset
- Restricted Donation
- Restricted Fund
- Restricted Letter of Credit
- Restricted Market
- Restricted Net Assets
- restricted option
Full browser ?
- resource-based theory of the firm
- Resource-Based Tourism Diversification Program
- Resource-based view
- Resource-Bounded Reasoning
- Resource-Constrained Critical Path Method
- Resource-Constrained Embedded Systems
- Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling Problem
- Resource-Constrained Scheduling
- Resource-Guaranteed Connection
- Resource-Oriented Architecture
- Resource-Poor, Labor-Abundant
- Resource-User Thread Pattern
- Resource/Repairable Identification Code
- Resourced Based Economy Foundation
- Resourceful Waste Management Guide
- Resourceful Women
- Resourceful, Evaluative, Maximizing Model
- Resourcefulness and Initiative
- Resources & Development Management Department
- Resources & Financial Management Services
- Resources & Mission Sponsor Plan
- Resources & Unit Monitoring
- Resources Access Channel
- Resources Aimed at the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect