redevelop


Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.

redevelop

To rebuild after substantial demolition of the old structure.

Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The planning area overlays an area that former City Manager Jim Gilley is looking to redevelop.
They designated the property "Site 24" and issued a request for proposals to redevelop the site.
The company, which employs 180 people and grossed $15 million last year--75% of which came from government grants and private sector donations, with the remaining 25% coming from earned income--is on a mission to redevelop three neighborhoods within South Philadelphia: the 15-square-block area of Hawthorne, 40 blocks that constitute Southwest Central, and 72 square blocks that make up Point Breeze.
said, ''We were not offered information such as the financial condition (of the Dome) necessary to redevelop it.
Wedgewood will commit 80 percent of net revenues to redevelop the field and plans to spend up to $5,000,000 over 18 months on development and rework five wells, all work will be done on a turn key basis with Hewitt Energy Group Inc.
Atlas Metals is working with Worcester-based Zebra Architects to redevelop its site in Cranford Street, Smethwick next to the pounds 370 Midland Metropolitan Hospital, which is due to open in 2016.
LANCASHIRE have suffered a setback to their plans to redevelop Old Trafford and secure the ground's future as a Test match venue.
As part of Sherman Cymru's fundraising campaign to redevelop its Cardiff venue, audience members are being asked to help with the building's transformation by adopting one of the diamond-shaped panels that will appear on the front of the theatre when it re-opens this autumn.
AaAaAa The new company is to run a major project that will help redevelop the Tangier city port area following the upcoming transfer of the vast majority of maritime activities to the new port Tanger-Med.
League (Japan's national football league), said there were plans to redevelop some of the stadiums in the league which was established in 1993.
Merseyside Fire and Rescue had agreed to buy the site for a new Kirkdale station but, after talks with staff, decided to redevelop the Derby Road station.
The FAI and IRFU want to redevelop Lansdowne Road but objections from local residents threaten to derail the plans.