References in periodicals archive ?
In order to get recreation and tourism to gain some stability, Northern Ontario Tourism Outfitters (NOTO) in co-operation with the Ministry of Natural Resources (MNR) developed resource stewardship agreements.
The economic value of recreation, in fact, far outpaces that of timber harvests, the traditional "product" of the nation's national forest system.
Top-quality recreation sites are not a high priority in Congress," he says.
Hampered by reimbursement caps, physical and occupational therapists are doing less with these residents, says Serra, who is director of therapeutic recreation at the 448-bed Schulman and Schachne Institutes for Nursing and Rehabilitation at the Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York.
Recreation therapy, by nature, can be more rehab-based, utilizing an active, individualized treatment plan to help the resident with the pursuit of leisure interests after discharge from the facility or unit.
RecPark Discus currently contains more than 41,000 citations to key practical and research material scanned from core research journals such as Journal of Leisure Research, Leisure Sciences, and Therapeutic Recreation Journal as well as book, conference, and dissertation sources.
As noted, a host of interpretations has been offered about how these organized pastimes replaced informal, spontaneous, active and collective recreation.
A certified recreation therapist, de Sena has worked for the Parks and Recreation Department during the development of this program.
4 billion on recreation areas in 1980, up from $75 million just two decades before.
Physical location of exercise, recreation and activities programs
The purpose of this study is to provide an assessment of the demand for recreation services and programs offered at each of the 17 recreation and community centers in the Winston-Salem Parks and Recreation inventory.
Dan Dustin is a park and recreation professional whose passion for the field is rooted in his interest in environmental stewardship.
Financial browser ?
- Recognized Gain or Loss
- Recognized Investment Exchange
- Recognized Loss
- recognized professional body
- recommended resale price
- recommended retail price
- Record date
- Record Holder
- record owner
- recording acts
- recording fee
- recourse loan
- recovery fund
- Recovery of Cost
- Recovery Period
- Recovery Property
- recovery rate
- recreational lease
- recruitment agency
- recruitment and selection
- rectangular survey
- rectification costs
- recurrent cash flows
- Red Chip
- red herring
- Red Ink
- red tape
- reddendum clause
- Redeemable Bond
- redeemable financial security
- redeemable ground rents
- redeemable rent
- redemption charge
- Redemption cushion
- redemption date
- Redemption fee
Full browser ?
- Recreatieve SportVerening Vredenburg
- Recreating Enhanced Areas for Fish
- Recreation & Parks
- Recreation Activity Center
- Recreation Advisory Council
- Recreation Africa Leisure Industries
- Recreation and Amusement Association
- Recreation and Community Services Department
- Recreation and Conservation Funding Board
- Recreation and Convocation Center
- Recreation and Intramural Sports
- Recreation and Leisure Facilities and Services Administration
- Recreation and Leisure For Fun
- Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Recreation and Morale Benefits
- Recreation and Off-Duty Safety
- Recreation and Park Commission for the Parish of East Baton Rouge
- Recreation and Park Department
- Recreation and Parks
- Recreation and Parks Advisory Board
- Recreation and Parks Association of New Brunswick
- Recreation and Parks Association of the Yukon
- Recreation and Parks Commission
- Recreation and Parks Law Reporter
- Recreation and Public Purposes
- Recreation and Public Purposes Act
- Recreation and Socioeconomics Work Group
- Recreation and Sport Industry Statistics Group
- Recreation and Sports Soccer Statistics Foundation
- Recreation and Tourism Management
- Recreation and Tourism Working Group
- Recreation and Visitor-Serving Commercial