References in periodicals archive ?
They are a conglomerate body with a permanence established through legal institutionalization who control both real and cultural property or "nationalty" and can stop it from being alienated, transformed and destroyed--this property is their source of power and authority, analogous to the realty and personalty held by the Landed and Mercantile classes respectively.
4) On the whole, firms producing goods have a relatively low ratio of realty to personalty (Exhibit 2).
257) She had no power to devise this land, and "could only write a will bequeathing personalty if her husband gave his approval,"(258) because any personal property, including wages, came under the absolute ownership of the husband to "dispose of as he saw fit.
Upon researching the property holdings of both sides, McDonald concluded that the two parties to the conflict included approximately equal numbers of men of wealth in the form of personalty.
One of the more curious aspects of Justice Scalia's opinion was the distinction he drew between the regulation of personalty and the regulation of realty.
With the personalty makeup of the offender in hand, the security team was able to narrow the focus of suspects considerably.
On April 25, 1990, the Internal Revenue Service issued proposed regulations under section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code, concerning additional rules for exchanges of personalty and multiple properties.
Metropolitan Trustee of Nashville and Davidson County Charlie Cardwell reminded citizens that property, personalty and public utility taxes for calendar year 2002 are due February 28, 2003, and that enhanced payment options are available - at no additional cost to the citizen.
He has suffered stick before as there were hard times for him at Ibrox where he wasn't always flavour of the month but that enormous personalty pulled him through.
For Beard's own belief that the Constitution's advocates were seeking to secure the property classes from democratic intrusions, consider, "it is to the owners of personalty anxious to find a foil against the attacks of leveling democracy, that the authors of The Federalist address their most cogent arguments.
There''ll be our Young Merseyside Sports Personalty of the Year Award for an up and coming star of the scene.
The judge said she had been diagnosed with a personalty disorder and her major problem was her alcohol dependency.
Financial browser ?
- personal exemption
- Personal Expense
- Personal Finance
- personal goals
- Personal Holding Company
- Personal Holding Company Tax
- Personal identification number
- personal income
- Personal inflation rate
- Personal Investment Authority
- personal liability
- Personal Property
- Personal Property Tax
- personal residence
- Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act
- Personal Savings
- personal savings ratio
- personal sector
- personal selling
- Personal Service Corporation
- Personal tax view
- Personal Tax View of Capital Structure
- Personal trust
- Personal Use Property
- personality inventory
- Personal-Use Property
- personnel information system
- personnel management
- Perth Mint
- Peruvian Inti
- Peruvian New Sol
- Peruvian Sol
- Pes quadratus
- Peso Argentino
- Peso Boliviano
- Peso Ley
- Peso Problem
- PEST Analysis
- Peter Principle
- petty cash
Full browser ?
- Personally Controlled Health Record
- Personally Identifiable Financial Information
- Personally Identifiable Health Information
- Personally identifiable information
- Personally Owned Equipment
- Personally Owned Vehicle
- Personally Procured Move
- Personally Procured Transportation
- personally solicit
- Personally Yours Gift Shop
- Personally-Identifiable Data
- PersonalTouch Hospitality Solutions
- Personas Viviendo con Vih/Sida