Mentioned in ?
- age analysis profile for debtors
- agency cost
- Agricultural Foreign Investment Disclosure Act
- American Association of Exporters and Importers
- American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers
- Asset-Liability Committee
- Audit Bureau of Circulations
- Audit Bureau of Verification Services
- Automated Bond System
- balanced scorecard
- Bank Rate Monitor Index
- Board of Directors of the Bank of Canada
- Bracketed Buy Order
- Brunei Dollar
References in periodicals archive ?
WilmerHale Partners David Ogden and Ronald Machen were chosen to share independent compliance monitorship duties for Tenet Healthcare Corporation, the National Law Journal recently reported.
to those outlined under Morford, requiring monitorship agreements to
Stamboulidis on the monitorships and is currently managing a team of attorneys and forensic specialists on the Bank of New York Mellon monitorship.
Do: Appoint an internal point person to manage the monitorship
The use of corporate monitorships as part of settlement agreements
Some argue that settlement agreements with monitorships are a
In addition to his private monitoring work, he has also recently been selected for outside independent monitorships of Merrill Lynch and Mellon Bank, and been appointed independent examiner of the Bank of New York.
Lord will focus on assisting clients in dealing with matters involving the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, corporate compliance and governance, as well as white-collar criminal, civil regulatory, Anti-Money Laundering, healthcare, cybercrimes/cybersecurity, Intellectual Property investigations and litigation, the tracing of assets, bankruptcy receiverships and corporate monitorships.
There is no ex post research into the attributes of successful versus unsuccessful monitorships--are the goals of the monitorship met and what inputs impact reaching the goals.
He further has particular and extensive experience in conducting corporate compliance monitorships and compliance program evaluations, including in matters before domestic, foreign, and multinational regulators, as well as in assisting American and European clients in designing, administering, and maintaining anti-corruption programs.
Based in Kroll's New York City office, Lenoir will apply his extensive legal, investigative and management expertise to assist major government agency clients on a wide range of issues, including special investigations, litigation support and monitorships.
In addition, the group offers specialized auditing and forensic skills for compliance auditing, monitorships, and evaluation of internal controls.
Financial browser ?
- Money market security
- Money market yield
- Money Mudharaba
- money multiplier
- Money on the Table
- Money order
- Money purchase plan
- Money rate of return
- money spread
- money supply
- money supply definitions
- money supply schedule
- money wages
- Money Zero Maturity
- money-back guarantee
- money-demand schedule
- Money-Purchase Pension Plan
- money-supply/spending linkages
- Mongolian Dollar
- Monoline insurance
- monopolistic competition
- monopoly policy
- monopoly profit
- monopoly tax
- Monte Carlo simulation
- Montenegrin Perper
- Montenegrin Perun
- month order
- Monthly Debt Service
- Monthly Housing Expense
- Monthly Income Preferred Securities
- Monthly income preferred security
- Monthly investment plan
- Monthly Payment
- Monthly Total Expense
- Monthly-Income Debt Securities
- month-to-month tenancy
- Montreal Exchange/Bourse de Montreal
- Montreal Stock Exchange
Full browser ?
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Plan
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Research
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Surveillance Interface
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting and Improvement
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting, Verification, and Certification
- Monitoring, Execution, Planning
- Monitoring, Laboratory and Information Management
- Monitoring, Learning, and Research Facility
- Monitoring, Mapping and Analysis of Disaster Incidents in South Africa
- Monitoring, Measurement and Verification
- Monitoring, Reconnaissance and CounterMeasures
- Monitoring, Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirement
- Monitoring, Recordkeeping, and Reporting
- Monitorização Ambulatorial da Pressão Arterial
- Monitorização Residencial da Pressão Arterial
- Monitory letter
- Moniuszko, Stanislaw
- Moniz, Antonio Caetano de Abgreu Freire Egas
- Moniz, Egas
- MONJU Fuel Assembly-1
- Monk (religion)
- Monk (religion)
- Monk Arthur
- Monk bat
- Monk bird
- monk bond
- Monk fish
- Monk George