Mentioned in ?
- age analysis profile for debtors
- agency cost
- Agricultural Foreign Investment Disclosure Act
- American Association of Exporters and Importers
- American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers
- Asset-Liability Committee
- Audit Bureau of Circulations
- Audit Bureau of Verification Services
- Automated Bond System
- balanced scorecard
- Bank Rate Monitor Index
- Board of Directors of the Bank of Canada
- Bracketed Buy Order
- Brunei Dollar
References in periodicals archive ?
different monitorship trajectory, now appears to be developing practices
whether or not the monitorship is successful in terms of improving
that underwent a monitorship, public officials, and attorneys involved
which monitorship reports were made publicly available.
The settlement agreement establishes the terms of the monitorship.
defining the goals of the monitorship and establishing the duties of the
Obviously, specifics for accomplishing this proposal are needed as there is a huge spread between the lack of government guidance presently existing and the guidance by mandated monitorships.
Based in Kroll's New York City office, Lenoir will apply his extensive legal, investigative and management expertise to assist major government agency clients on a wide range of issues, including special investigations, litigation support and monitorships.
Judge Mukasey will focus his practice primarily on internal corporate and other investigations, independent board reviews, corporate governance, monitorships and other similar representations.
In addition, the group offers specialized auditing and forensic skills for compliance auditing, monitorships, and evaluation of internal controls.
Baker Hostetler's New York office includes diverse practice areas, with particular depth in business, intellectual property, litigation, corporate governance and monitorships.
Steven Kestner, Executive Partner of Baker Hostetler, noted that Picard is an ideal complement to the firm's strong practice in monitorships, trusteeships and related areas of law.
Financial browser ?
- Money market security
- Money market yield
- Money Mudharaba
- money multiplier
- Money on the Table
- Money order
- Money purchase plan
- Money rate of return
- money spread
- money supply
- money supply definitions
- money supply schedule
- money wages
- Money Zero Maturity
- money-back guarantee
- money-demand schedule
- Money-Purchase Pension Plan
- money-supply/spending linkages
- Mongolian Dollar
- Monoline insurance
- monopolistic competition
- monopoly policy
- monopoly profit
- monopoly tax
- Monte Carlo simulation
- Montenegrin Perper
- Montenegrin Perun
- month order
- Monthly Debt Service
- Monthly Housing Expense
- Monthly Income Preferred Securities
- Monthly income preferred security
- Monthly investment plan
- Monthly Payment
- Monthly Total Expense
- Monthly-Income Debt Securities
- month-to-month tenancy
- Montreal Exchange/Bourse de Montreal
- Montreal Stock Exchange
Full browser ?
- Monitoring well
- Monitoring well
- Monitoring wells
- Monitoring Work Package
- Monitoring Working Group
- MOnitoring X-Ray Experiment
- Monitoring, Active
- Monitoring, Analysis and Interpretation Tool Arsenal
- Monitoring, Analysis and Response System
- Monitoring, Analysis and Testing
- Monitoring, Control and Surveillance
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Plan
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Research
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting, Verification, and Certification
- Monitoring, Laboratory and Information Management
- Monitoring, Learning, and Research Facility
- Monitoring, Mapping and Analysis of Disaster Incidents in South Africa
- Monitoring, Measurement and Verification
- Monitoring, Reconnaissance and CounterMeasures
- Monitoring, Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirement
- Monitoring, Recordkeeping, and Reporting
- Monitory letter
- Moniuszko, Stanislaw
- Moniz, Antonio Caetano de Abgreu Freire Egas
- Moniz, Egas
- MONJU Fuel Assembly-1
- Monk (religion)
- Monk (religion)
- Monk Arthur