Mentioned in ?
- age analysis profile for debtors
- agency cost
- Agricultural Foreign Investment Disclosure Act
- American Association of Exporters and Importers
- American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers
- Asset-Liability Committee
- Audit Bureau of Circulations
- Audit Bureau of Verification Services
- Automated Bond System
- balanced scorecard
- Bank Rate Monitor Index
- Board of Directors of the Bank of Canada
- Bracketed Buy Order
- Brunei Dollar
References in periodicals archive ?
If I want 50,000 monitors per month, it seems I have no choice but to buy 80,000 monitors per month," says one supplier, who asks not to be identified.
Insight is a combination of the firm's eDART process/production monitor and newer/Link production monitoring system.
This study, Worldwide PC Monitor Forecast and Analysis, 2003-2007: It's a Flat-Out Success, (IDC #30629) presents an overview of the worldwide market for standalone monitors that attach to PCs.
Even ViewSonic's traditional cathode ray tube (CRT) monitors are being flattened for better viewing.
CRT monitors have an average work life of two to three years before problems set in; FPDs last twice as long.
The Fuel Monitor 2000 provides 24 set point temperatures and, for most buildings with 50 units or more, it pays for itself within one year.
The IBM T Series of flat panel monitors range from 15" to 20.
However, some sources claim that these OEM systems are more limited in the amount of information they provide and are usually only able to monitor newer-model molding machines of that particular make.
Dan Webster, General Manager of Analogic's Life Care Systems Division, noted, "The LIFEGARD I is a significant addition to our growing LIFEGARD family of non-invasive patient monitors.
Trace Separation was pioneered by Philips for twins monitoring and has now been expanded for triplets monitoring with the new Avalon FM20 and FM30 monitors.
Annuity Monitor offers our clients the ability to effectively monitor the highly competitive annuity market space and develop best in class marketing and servicing strategies," said Peter Ellison, CEO of Corporate Insight.
This study report provides detailed information on various key aspects of quality monitoring - including how, and how frequently, call centers monitor the various contact channels prevalent in today's customer care organizations; who conducts such quality evaluations - and what's being done to ensure that they do so effectively; and, importantly, what exactly is being done with the results to enhance agent and centerwide performance, as well as the organization's overall knowledge of the customer.
Financial browser ?
- Money market security
- Money market yield
- Money Mudharaba
- money multiplier
- Money on the Table
- Money order
- Money purchase plan
- Money rate of return
- money spread
- money supply
- money supply definitions
- money supply schedule
- money wages
- Money Zero Maturity
- money-back guarantee
- money-demand schedule
- Money-Purchase Pension Plan
- money-supply/spending linkages
- Mongolian Dollar
- Monoline insurance
- monopolistic competition
- monopoly policy
- monopoly profit
- monopoly tax
- Monte Carlo simulation
- Montenegrin Perper
- Montenegrin Perun
- month order
- Monthly Debt Service
- Monthly Housing Expense
- Monthly Income Preferred Securities
- Monthly income preferred security
- Monthly investment plan
- Monthly Payment
- Monthly Total Expense
- Monthly-Income Debt Securities
- month-to-month tenancy
- Montreal Exchange/Bourse de Montreal
- Montreal Stock Exchange
Full browser ?
- Monitoring the Sun-Earth Environment
- Monitoring Tree Element
- Monitoring Trends in Burn Severity
- Monitoring Urban Inequities Programme
- monitoring visit
- Monitoring Visit Report
- Monitoring well
- Monitoring well
- Monitoring wells
- Monitoring Work Package
- Monitoring Working Group
- MOnitoring X-Ray Experiment
- Monitoring, Active
- Monitoring, Analysis and Interpretation Tool Arsenal
- Monitoring, Analysis and Response System
- Monitoring, Analysis and Testing
- Monitoring, Control and Surveillance
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Plan
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Research
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting, Verification, and Certification
- Monitoring, Laboratory and Information Management
- Monitoring, Learning, and Research Facility
- Monitoring, Mapping and Analysis of Disaster Incidents in South Africa
- Monitoring, Measurement and Verification
- Monitoring, Reconnaissance and CounterMeasures
- Monitoring, Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirement
- Monitoring, Recordkeeping, and Reporting
- Monitory letter
- Moniuszko, Stanislaw
- Moniz, Antonio Caetano de Abgreu Freire Egas
- Moniz, Egas
- MONJU Fuel Assembly-1