Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Best-performing metropolitan statistical areas (MSAs), low-priced homes, over the last one-year period (through 6/30/16)
NICBs "Hot Spots" report examines vehicle theft data obtained from the National Crime Information Center for the nation's 380 metropolitan statistical areas, or MSAs.
The metropolitan statistical area measured included Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, which consists of Barrow, Bartow, Butts, Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, Dawson, De Kalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Haralson, Heard, Henry, Jasper, Lamar, Meriwether, Newton, Paulding, Pickens, Pike, Rockdale, Spalding and Walton in Georgia.
When combined with Metropolitan Statistical Areas, the OMB's reach of statistical areas is doubled and encompasses 93 percent of the U.
This demonstrates the fact that the rural worker is injured in disproportionately larger numbers than the urban worker, since the majority of the Alabama population (64%) lives in a metropolitan statistical area (Bureau of the Census, 1986).
However, if an area has more than 1 million residents and meets other criteria, it is classified as a "consolidated metropolitan statistical area" (CMSA), which consists of two or more primary metropolitan statistical areas (PMSA's).
The metropolitan statistical area measured included Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington, which consists of Bucks, Burlington, Camden, Cecil, Chester, Delaware, Gloucester, Montgomery, New Castle, Philadelphia and Salem in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
9 percent of the United States population in Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSAs), 84.
However, if an area has more than 1 million residents and meets other criteria, it is classified as a Consolidated Metropolitan Statistical Area (CMSA), consisting of two or more Primary Metropolitan Statistical Areas (PMSA's).
Technically, the OMB eliminated Long Island's designation as a Primary Metropolitan Statistical Area (PMSA).
Approximately 30 percent of black and Hispanic mortgage applicants were denied loans in the Boston metropolitan statistical area in 1990, compared with only 11 percent of white applicants.
Governmental sector employment dominates the local economy, as the majority of the commonwealth's 40,500 employees in the metropolitan statistical area (MSA) are located in the city, including those at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) and the Virginia Commonwealth University Health Systems (VCUHS).
Financial browser ?
- Merit Good
- Merit-Based Scholarship
- Merrill Lynch & Co.
- Mervyn King
- mesne profits
- metes and bounds
- Method of payment
- method study
- me-too product
- Me-Too Response
- Metric Ounce
- Metric Pound
- metropolitan area
- metropolitan division
- metropolitan statistical area
- Mexican Mint
- Mexican Peso
- Mexican Stock Exchange
- mezzanine bracket
- mezzanine financing
- mezzanine investors
- Mezzanine level
- MFN Tariff
- M-form organization
- Michael Bloomberg
- Michael R. Milken
- Michael Spence
- Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index
Full browser ?
- Metropolitan Real Estate Investors Association
- Metropolitan Region Lawson Users Group
- Metropolitan Region of Belo Horizonte
- Metropolitan Region of Rio de Janeiro
- Metropolitan Region Town Planning
- Metropolitan Regional Educational Service Agency
- Metropolitan Regional Information Systems
- Metropolitan Research and Education Network
- Metropolitan Research and Policy Institute
- Metropolitan Richmond Air Quality Committee
- Metropolitan River Protection Act
- Metropolitan Rocketry Association
- Metropolitan School District of Lawrence Township
- Metropolitan School District of Warren Township
- Metropolitan School District of Washington Township
- Metropolitan Science and Engineering Fair
- Metropolitan Sector Operations Centre
- Metropolitan Separate School Board
- Metropolitan Service Area
- Metropolitan Services Credit Union
- Metropolitan Sewer District
- Metropolitan Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati
- Metropolitan Solid Waste Management Advisory Committee
- Metropolitan South Institute of TAFE
- Metropolitan Spatial Development Framework
- Metropolitan Spinal Clinic
- Metropolitan Sports Facilities Commission
- Metropolitan Squash Racquets Association
- Metropolitan State College of Denver
- Metropolitan State University Denver
- metropolitan statistical area
- Metropolitan Steel, Inc.
- Metropolitan Studies Program
- Metropolitan Suburban Bus Authority
- Metropolitan Switching System
- Metropolitan Symphony Orchestral Association
- Metropolitan Taxicab Board of Trade
- Metropolitan Technical Advisory Committee
- Metropolitan Tenants Organization
- Metropolitan Terabit Optical Ring
- Metropolitan Topeka Airport Authority
- Metropolitan Toronto and Region Conservation Authority
- Metropolitan Toronto Area Dart League
- Metropolitan Toronto Association for Community Living
- Metropolitan Toronto Catholic Education Foundation
- Metropolitan Toronto Convention Centre
- Metropolitan Toronto Hockey League
- Metropolitan Toronto Housing Authority
- Metropolitan Toronto Housing Company
- Metropolitan Toronto Police Service
- Metropolitan Toronto Reference Library
- Metropolitan Toronto School Board
- Metropolitan Tractor Company
- Metropolitan Trading Area
- Metropolitan train
- Metropolitan train
- Metropolitan Transit Area
- Metropolitan Transit Authority
- Metropolitan Transit Development Board
- Metropolitan Transit System
- Metropolitan Transport Corporation