References in periodicals archive ?
These joint appointments will place these faculty and researchers as chief scientists at Qeeri.
Thompson is associate dean for research and professor of neurology, psychiatry and the behavioral sciences, radiology, pediatrics and ophthalmology at the Keck School of Medicine, with a joint appointment at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering.
Despite the sentiments of some that we are actually taking something away from the school committee during a joint appointment, my contention is that we're actually giving them something that they don't currently have," Mr.
Steve Williamson is a consultant pharmacist for cancer services, which is a joint appointment between the cancer network and Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.
Amar, Associate Professor, has a joint appointment in the departments of theology and classics, University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana.
He then joined the University of Wisconsin faculty, where he held a joint appointment between the Industrial Engineering Department and Mathematics Research Center and courtesy appointments in computer science and mathematics.
In the departments of Petroleum Engineering and of Geology and Geophysics, the funds will be aided to a senior petrophysics research professor with a joint appointment.
He reiterated that he believes state law says vacancies should be a joint appointment between the selectmen and the school committee members representing the town.
Matthew Parsons (right) is the newly established chair in gerontology nursing, a joint appointment between the University of Auckland and the DHB.
Positron emission tomography (PET) is a powerful tool for studying the molecular processes that occur in the brain," said Paul Vaska, head of PET physics at Brookhaven with a joint appointment at Stony Brook, who led the development of the portable scanner together with Brookhaven colleagues David Schlyer and Craig Woody.
The post, a joint appointment between Northumberland County Council and Tynedale Council, is to support the work of the local Crime and Disorder Reduction Partnership, known as Tynedale Community Safety Partnership.
For the past five years, she has been a specialist registrar in community gynaecology, a joint appointment by Birmingham Women's Hospital and BSCHT.
Financial browser ?
- Jobs And Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003
- Jobs Growth
- jobseekers allowance
- Jobseeker's Allowance
- Joe Granville Wednesday
- Johannesburg Securities Exchange
- Johannesburg Stock Exchange
- John D. Rockefeller
- John L. Lewis
- John Manley
- John Maynard Keynes
- John Rigas
- John Rusnak
- John W. Rockefeller
- John W. Snow
- joint account
- joint account agreement
- Joint Agent
- joint and several liability
- joint and survivor annuity
- Joint and Survivor Option
- joint appointment
- Joint bond
- Joint Clearing Member
- Joint clearing members
- Joint Committee for Investment and Trade
- joint costs
- Joint Endorsement
- Joint float
- joint life annuity
- Joint Life with Last Survivor Annuity
- Joint Loan
- Joint Note
- joint ownership
- Joint Product Cost
- joint products
- Joint Rate
- joint return
- Joint stock company
- joint supply
- Joint tax return
- Joint Tenancy
- joint tenancy with right of survivorship
- Joint Tenants in Common
- Joint tenants with right of survivorship
- joint venture
- jointly and severally
Full browser ?
- Joint and survivor annuity
- Joint and Survivor Option
- Joint and Survivor Options
- joint angle
- Joint Angle and Delay Estimation
- Joint Angle-Delay Estimation
- Joint Angling Governing Bodies
- Joint Annual Review Mission
- Joint Annuities
- Joint Annuity
- Joint Antarctic Research Institute
- Joint Anti Air Warfare SHORAD Coordination
- Joint Anti-Aircraft Operations Center
- Joint Anti-Armor Weapon System
- Joint Anti-Tactical Missile
- Joint Anti-Terrorism Mechanism
- Joint Anti-Terrorism Task
- Joint Antisatellite
- Joint Apparel Association Forum
- Joint Appendix
- Joint Application Design / Rapid Application Development
- Joint application development
- Joint Application Development Environment
- Joint Application Development Technique
- Joint Application Development/Design
- Joint Application Requirement
- Joint Applications Management Standard Systems
- Joint Applications of Firepower
- Joint Applications of Speech Technology
- Joint Applications Staff Management System
- joint appointment
- Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee
- Joint Apprenticeship and Training Fund
- Joint Apprenticeship Training Center
- Joint Apprenticeship Training Program
- Joint Approvals Unit for Periodic Training
- Joint Approximate Diagonalization
- joint approximation
- Joint Aquatic Resources Permit Application
- Joint Arab-Irish Chamber of Commerce
- Joint Architectural Control Document
- Joint Architecture for Unmanned Ground Systems
- Joint Architecture for Unmanned Systems
- Joint Architecture Framework
- Joint Architecture Working Group
- Joint Archive for Sea Level
- Joint Area Action Plan
- Joint Area Museum Education Service
- Joint Area Of Operations
- Joint Area Petroleum Office
- Joint Area Review
- Joint Area Scientific Symposium
- Joint Area Support Group
- Joint Area Support Group - Central
- Joint Armed Forces Housing Referral Office
- Joint Armed Forces of the CIS
- Joint Armed Forces Publication
- Joint Arms Control Implementation Group
- Joint Army and Air Force Adjustment Regulations
- Joint Army and Navy Committee on Welfare and Recreation
- Joint Army Navy Acquisition Policy