References in periodicals archive ?
com/research/99498e/european_hazardous) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "European Hazardous Waste Management Services Market" to their offering.
The owner of property on which hazardous substances are deposited or stored, or from which such materials are released, could also be held liable under state law for damages caused by such materials, even if the materials were placed on the property by a previous owner.
Household hazardous material collections began in 1988, and electronics were added in 2002.
the Small Business Innovation Research E-Learning Program--awardees created e-learning technology that supports high-quality health and safety training for hazardous waste workers and emergency responders.
Under RCRA, businesses and institutions that do not have their CRTs reused or recycled at the end of their useful life, but instead send them to a landfill or incinerator, are required to handle the material as a hazardous waste.
He began by making an exclusive partnership arrangement with Catholic University's Vitreous State Laboratory (VSL), which developed and patented a process for converting hazardous waste into glass.
651 would amend the Federal Deposit Insurance Act to limit the liability of mortgage lenders and federally insured depository institutions for the cost of hazardous substance removal.
Among other changes, Giant is seeking permission to receive 230 new varieties of regulated hazardous waste and to receive bulk waste shipments via railcar.
The 12th Five-year Hazardous Waste Pollution Prevention and Control Plan requires that certified companies should dispose more hazardous waste by 2015 than 2010 by 75%, the load rate of hazardous waste incineration facilities should exceed 75%, and municipal hazardous waste generators should realize harmless disposal by and large.
In the last couple of years, Congress has taken a few steps toward increasing the safety of hazardous materials transportation and trucking in general.
Nevertheless, according to the survey, the treatment capabilities of enterprises that engage in the front line of hazardous waste treatment mainly have been wasted due to the scarce policy support of the local government and low efficiency of garbage collection.
In 2014, it is estimated that the output of hazardous waste will up to 74 million tons.
Financial browser ?
- Harry Markowitz
- Harter Act
- Hart-Scott-Rodino Act
- Harvesting Strategy
- Harvey, Campbell R.
- Hash Total
- Hatchet Man
- Haurlan Index
- Have Hair
- Havenstein Ruble
- Hawaiian Dollar
- Hawthorne Effect
- Hawthorne Studies
- Hazard Increase Resulting in Suspension or Exclusion of Coverage
- Hazard Insurance
- Hazardous Material
- hazardous substance
- Hazardous Waste
- Head & shoulders
- Head and Shoulders
- Head Count
- Head Margin
- Head of Household
- Head Shunting
- Head Teller
- Head-and-Shoulder Bottom
- Headline inflation
- headline risk
- Heads of Agreement
- Health and Beauty Aids
- health and safety
- Health and Safety at Work Act
- Health Care Marketing
- Health Care Power of Attorney
Full browser ?
- Hazard-Measuring Equipment
- Hazard/Risk Category
- Hazardia cana
- Hazardia cana
- Hazardous & Solid Waste Amendment of 1984
- Hazardous 2 Health
- Hazardous Activity Group
- Hazardous Agent Mitigation Medical Response
- Hazardous Air Pollutant
- Hazardous Air Pollutant Enforcement Management System
- Hazardous Air Pollutant Exposure Model
- Hazardous Air Pollutant Health Effects Fact Sheets
- Hazardous Air Pollutant Prioritization System
- hazardous air pollutants
- Hazardous Air Pollutants on Site
- Hazardous Air Traffic Report
- Hazardous and Radiological Waste Control
- Hazardous and Toxic
- Hazardous and Toxic Substance Control Module
- Hazardous and Toxic Waste
- Hazardous and Trace Emissions System
- Hazardous Area
- Hazardous Area
- Hazardous Area Alarm Group
- Hazardous Area Classification
- Hazardous Area Life-Support Organization
- hazardous area reporting service
- Hazardous Area Verification Dossier
- Hazardous Atmospheric Release Model
- Hazardous Cargo
- Hazardous Characterization
- Hazardous chemical
- Hazardous Chemical Defense Waste Management Program
- Hazardous Chemical Management Program