Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The staff at Foothold are no strangers to rankings when it comes to fun too.
Rob Johnson, Partner at Alacrita and a co-founder of Foothold America said: "While we fully expect that many companies coming to the US will eventually establish a corporate presence, Foothold America enables foreign companies to tackle the US market earlier, with greater confidence and lower risk.
A private Taiwanese bank, Cathay United purchased a 50% stake in Indovina in 2000, which has grown rapidly to have 35 footholds in Vietnam.
Japanese carmakers have established footholds in Thailand as important export bases.
Colonisation of the intestine is difficult for incoming bacteria as they have to be highly competitive to gain a foothold among the trillions of other bacteria already in situ.
When you're ready to exit the ASV, place your foot on top of the foothold.
The new scheme will help people get a foothold on that ladder and make buying a home more affordable.
Fresh Start now provides three main channels - career advice to young people, mentoring to help young people gain a solid foothold in agriculture, and advice on retirement to the older generation.
Taiyo Yuden hopes to use its technology base in its main product, multilayer ceramic capacitors, to push new development in the energy devices industry, and views this acquisition as a foothold toward future expansion of its business.
ETB already has a foothold in the mobile market through its 50% stake in Colombia Movil (the other half is controlled by Empresas Publicas de Medellin, known as EPM).
In relocating to a superior space at 907 Madison Avenue, Spring Flowers is able to keep its current clientele and its excellent foothold on Madison Avenue" said Finkel.
In other words, polygamy has gained its first legal foothold in the West.
Financial browser ?
- Focus list
- FOCUS Report
- focused factory
- Focused Fund
- Follow the Smart Money
- follow-on offering
- Food and Agriculture Organization
- Food for Progress
- Food Sovereignty
- Food, Drug and Cosmetics Act
- Fool's Gold
- For a number
- for valuation only
- for your information
- Forbearance Agreement
- Forbes 500
- Forbes Global 2000
- force majeure
- Force majeure risk
- forced conversion
- Forced Liquidation
- forced sale
- forced saving
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Foreign Assistance Act of 1961
- Foreign Bank Supervision Enhancement Act
Full browser ?
- Foothills Acoustic Music Institute
- Foothills and Canyons Overlay Zone
- Foothills Art Center
- Foothills Asset Management Ltd.
- Foothills Climate Analysis Facility
- Foothills Concert Band
- Foothills Conservancy of North Carolina
- Foothills District Dietetic Association
- Foothills Dressage and Combined Training Club
- Foothills Elementary
- Foothills Energy Services, Ltd.
- Foothills Environmental Learning Center
- Foothills Foundation Quarter Horse Club
- Foothills Growth and Yield Association
- Foothills Habitat for Humanity
- Foothills Indian Horse Club
- Foothills Land Trust
- Foothills Library Association
- Foothills Major Baseball Association
- Foothills Middle School
- Foothills Nordic Ski Club
- foothills palo verde
- Foothills Park and Recreation District
- Foothills Regional Victim Services
- Foothills Search and Rescue
- Foothills Street Rod Association
- Foothills Wanderers Orienteering Club
- Foothills Wildlife Research Facility
- Footing beam
- Footing beam
- Footing course
- Footing course
- footing piece
- footing stone
- footing stop