Mentioned in ?
- Advertising Standards Authority
- All Weather Fund
- anti-competitive practice
- appraisal right
- Appraisal rights
- assessed value
- Asset Retirement Obligation
- Asset Valuation
- Assets and Valuation
- assigned dealer
- Bargain Purchase
- bargain purchase option
- Bargain Sale
- Bargain-purchase-price option
- Basis of Stock
- Business Facilitation Office
References in classic literature ?
Though elephants have stood for their full-lengths, the living Leviathan has never yet fairly floated himself for his portrait.
It chanced to be a rush day at Durham's, and all the long morning he limped about with his aching foot; by noontime the pain was so great that it made him faint, and after a couple of hours in the afternoon he was fairly beaten, and had to tell the boss.
he repeats three times; and he says he utters these thanksgivings at seeing that he has now got Don Quixote and Sancho fairly afield, and that the readers of his delightful history may reckon that the achievements and humours of Don Quixote and his squire are now about to begin; and he urges them to forget the former chivalries of the ingenious gentleman and to fix their eyes on those that are to come, which now begin on the road to El Toboso, as the others began on the plains of Montiel; nor is it much that he asks in consideration of all he promises, and so he goes on to say:
Get you a stick like mine out of yon undergrowth, and we will fight fairly, man to man.
Across the threshold lay stretched the sleepless guardian brute, just as I had last seen him on the preceding day; apparently he had not moved a muscle; his eyes were fairly glued upon me, and I fell to wondering just what might befall me should I endeavor to escape.
Here I was more in my element, for rising on either side of me were the huge bulks of big machines, all greatly corroded and many broken down, but some still fairly complete.
It is not easy to do justice to the exulting feelings of the worthy captain at finding himself at the head of a stout band of hunters, trappers, and woodmen; fairly launched on the broad prairies, with his face to the boundless West.
All expectations of selling us to HER were abandoned, and we were thrown fairly into the market, on the great principle of liberty and equality.
As we deep- water men always reckoned, he made one year in three fairly lively for anybody having business upon the Atlantic or down there along the "forties" of the Southern Ocean.
After several vain attempts to comprehend the motives of these two droll old creatures for inviting me to join them at their gouter, I at last fairly gave it up, and resigning myself to inevitable mystification, I sat and looked first at one, then at the other, taking care meantime to do justice to the confitures, cakes, and coffee, with which they amply supplied me.
The German gentleman is also more interesting, the more you know him; it seems sometimes as if I could fairly drink in his ideas.
For five shillings and the pawn-ticket on a suit he was able to get from a pawnbroker a frock coat which fitted him fairly well.
Financial browser ?
- Fair Credit Billing Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Fair Disclosure
- Fair Funds for Investors
- Fair game
- Fair Housing Act
- Fair Isaac Company score
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Fair market price
- fair market value
- Fair Packaging & Labeling Act
- Fair Plan
- Fair Presentation
- Fair price
- fair price amendment
- Fair price provision
- Fair rate of return
- Fair Rental Value
- Fair Trade Acts
- Fair Trading Act 1973
- Fair Trading Act of 1986
- Fair value
- Fair Weather Fund
- Fair-and-equitable test
- fairness opinion
- Fairway Bond
- Fairy Dust
- Faker's Dozen
- Falkland Islands Pound
- Fall Down
- Fall Money
- Fall out of bed
- fallacy of composition
- fallen angel
- Fallen angels
- falling knife
- Fallout risk
- False accounting
- false advertising
- Fama and French Three Factor Model
- Fama, Eugene F.
- familial status
Full browser ?
- Fairland Youth Football League
- Fairlane Club of America
- Fairlane Subdivision Neighborhood Association
- Fairlawn Area Chamber of Commerce
- Fairlawn Theosophical Study Center
- Fairleigh Dickinson
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Fairless, Benjamin F.
- Fairley Nasal Questionnaire
- Fairley test
- Fairley, K.F.
- Fairley, KF
- Fairline Boats of North America
- Fairly Adjusted Multimode Dynamic Guard Bandwidth
- Fairly and Orderly Markets
- Fairly Big Hammer
- Fairly Fast Packet Filter
- Fairly Homogeneous Farming Area
- Fairly Large Electronic Entertainment Network
- Fairly Large Rock
- Fairly Oddparents
- Fairly Secure Hashed Password
- Fairmead Computer Services Limited
- Fairmont Community Liaison Panel
- Fairmont General Hospital, Inc.
- Fairmont Hot Springs Resort
- Fairmont Marion County Transit Authority
- Fairmont Private Academy
- Fairmont Raffles Hotels International
- Fairmont Royal York
- Fairmont State University
- Fairmont, MN, USA - Fairmont Municipal
- Fairmont, Morgantown & Pittsburgh
- Fairmont/Morgantown Housing Authority
- Fairmount Area Business Association
- Fairmount Civic Association
- Fairmount Community Development Corporation
- Fairmount General Hospital
- Fairmount Park Art Association
- Fairmount Park Commission