Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
As well as expanding the FADs programme to other areas, we will be working with the ministries and the fishing communities to attract further investment for ice machines, cold storage and processing facilities, improved landing sites and, of course, better roads to bring fresh fish to markets as quickly as possible," Trenchard said.
You may ask why anyone would choose FAD over UFPLS.
FADs work because they attract many different species offish.
Even though all of that deal is not about the headphones, it certainly started on the idea of high quality headphones, and it has grown to become a fad.
We certainly witness these positives and negatives in the Department of Defense, particularly the residual effects of fads.
Half of women in Ireland between the ages of 24 and 44 have tried to lose weight by sticking to a strict crash diet but while most fad dieters have achieved results, 71% pile on the pounds again.
People can make their own decisions but also some are not aware of the psychological implications that constant media coverage of fad diets can do to otherwise sensible people.
A large number of FAD soldiers deployed to Sana'a University, located near Sana'a's Change Square, and took over some of the colleges, turning them into sleeping barracks.
Hailing from what is arguably the fad diet capital of the world, Taipei native, Denise Chung, is still on the road to recovery after a fad diet turned sour.
However, the law allows EPA to grant a waiver, or FAD, if cities demonstrate that they have a rigorous and comprehensive watershed control program and that their water meets stringent quality standards.
The word fad is usually attached to a temporary phenomenon that will most likely be looked back upon with a sense of bemusement several years down the road.
FAD has been used extensively in breast cancer research as a pharmaceutical inhibitor of aromatase and has been shown to be a reversible competitive inhibitor of aromatase in birds (Elbrecht and Smith 1992), mammals (Steele et al.
Financial browser ?
- Facility License
- Facility of Payment Clause
- Facing Slip
- Facsimile Draft
- FACT Act
- Factor analysis
- factor cost
- factor endowment
- factor income
- Factor Incomes from Abroad
- factor inputs
- factor market
- Factor Mobility
- Factor model
- Factor portfolio
- Factor Price
- Factor Price Equalization
- Factor Return
- factory layout
- Factory Orders
- factory outlet
- factory-built home
- FAFSA on the Web
- fail float
- fail to deliver
- fail to receive
- failure costs
- failure mode effect and criticality analysis FMECA
- Failure of Issue
- failure rate curve
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act of 2003
- Fair Credit Billing Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Fair Disclosure
- Fair Funds for Investors
- Fair game
- Fair Housing Act
- Fair Isaac Company score
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Fair market price
- fair market value
Full browser ?
- Faculty Teaching Awards Administrative Committee
- Faculty Teaching Excellence Program
- Faculty Technology Resource Center
- Faculty Technology Services
- Faculty Technology Support Center
- Faculty Technology Training
- Faculty Technology Training Center
- Faculty Tenure and Promotion Committee
- Faculty Undergraduate Studies Committee
- Faculty Welfare and Development Committee
- Faculty Workstation Initiative
- Faculty, Graduate Students, and Staff
- Faculty, Staff and Graduate Student
- Faculty, Staff, Administration
- Faculty-Initiated Projects and Programs
- Faculty-Student Liaison Committee
- Faculty/Staff Appreciation
- Faculty/Staff Christian Fellowship
- Faculty/Staff Parking
- Facundo Quiroga, Juan
- fad diet
- fad diet
- Fad XML News Aggregator
- FAD-binding protein BRAF35-HDAC complex, 110-kDa subunit