Mentioned in ?
- Actuarial Analysis
- Actuarial Equity
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Basic IRR rule
- Blind pool
- budgetary control
- business strategy, business policy, corporate strategy
- buying process
- capital budgeting
- capitalized value of future income
- Comparison universe
- consumer decision-making process
References in periodicals archive ?
Efficiently retrieving this information, whether in print, online or via telephone, requires an understanding of how information is produced and distributed, how to identify pertinent sources, how to retrieve information, and how to evaluate and interpret the data.
Evaluate core strength to determine core degradation due to storage.
73 requires auditors to evaluate a specialist's professional qualifications to determine whether he or she has the necessary skill or knowledge in the particular field.
The figure on page 40 identifies the criteria used to evaluate auditor effectiveness in the 13 companies.
Existing service learning assessments are limited and tend to evaluate only one or two facets of service learning, or are slanted toward a few of the stakeholders.
The significant objective of the audit of the allowance for loan losses, according to the guide, is to evaluate the recorded allowance's reasonableness.
2, in exhibit 2, requires the auditor to evaluate the procedures used to reduce hazardous waste production.
A phase 2 study was conducted to evaluate Dacogen in patients with MDS who have failed three or more courses of azacitidine treatment or who experienced severe azacitidine-related toxicity.
The study is designed to evaluate huN901-DM1 when administered daily for three consecutive days in a 21-day cycle to patients with relapsed or refractory SCLC or other CD56-expressing solid tumors.
To evaluate HRMS vendors, Forrester used a combination of three data sources to assess each of the 10 vendors' products: vendor surveys, product demos and customer reference calls.
The DM Estimator can be used as a reference tool by health care organizations to evaluate existing disease management programs or their population's participation level for a possible disease management program.
Hana is conducting multiple clinical trials with Talvesta in order to evaluate the most appropriate dose, schedule of administration, and Talvesta's activity in multiple cancers.
Financial browser ?
- European option
- European Options Exchange
- European Parliament
- European Regional Development Fund
- European style option
- European terms
- European Union
- European Works Council
- European, Australia, and Far East index
- European-style exercise
- European-style option
- Eurosterling Bond
- Eurotrack 100 Index
- Eurotrack 200 Index
- Euroyen Bond
- Euroyen bonds
- Evaluation of Internal Control
- Evaluation period
- even lot
- even up
- Evening up
- Even-Par Swap
- Event anomalies
- Event driven
- event risk
- event studies
- Event study
- Events Marketing
- Events of default
- Evergreen credit
- Evergreen funding
- Evergreen Option
- Evergreen Stock Option Plan
- everyday low prices
- Everyday Low Pricing
- Everything but Arms
Full browser ?
- Evald Aav
- Evald Mustel
- Evald Okas
- Evald Rudolfovich Mustel
- Evald, Johannes
- Evaldo Ramos-Advogados Associados
- Evalds Vilks
- evaluable disease
- evaluable for efficacy and safety
- evaluable for efficacy and safety
- Evaluación Ambiental Estratéjica
- Evaluación Ambiental Inicial
- Evaluación de Impacto Ambiental
- Evaluación de la Protección de la Instalación Portuaria
- Evaluación de la Protección del Buque
- Evaluacion Factorial de las Aptitudes Intelectuales
- Evaluaciones Psicológicas Sistémicas
- Evaluant Universal Storage Services
- Evaluarea Impactului Asupra
- Evaluasi Belajar Tahap Akhir
- Evaluasi Belajar Tahap Akhir Nasional
- evaluate (someone or something) as (something)
- evaluate (someone) as (something)
- Evaluate and Correct As Needed
- evaluate as
- evaluate her as
- evaluate him as
- evaluate me as
- evaluate one as
- evaluate them as
- Evaluate to Win
- evaluate us as
- evaluate you as
- Evaluate, Develop, Implement
- Evaluate, Plan, Action, Check, Amend
- evaluated as
- Evaluated Atomic Data Library
- Evaluated Clinical Year
- Evaluated Electron Data Library
- Evaluated Gamma-Ray Activation File
- evaluated her as
- evaluated him as
- evaluated me as
- Evaluated Neutron Data File
- Evaluated Nuclear Data File
- Evaluated Nuclear Data File/B-Versions and V, IV, and VI